August 2011, a mangaka named Tite Kubo started a manga series that will forever changed the world.
BLEACH!
Well, to be honest, I am not a manga-addicted-nerd.
I just sort-of watch the anime series or read the manga as a casual hobby.
I still remember, the first anime series that I ever chase is Hunter X Hunter, which was pretty awesome back then. But then I stopped after it gets boring.
Around Form 1 I think, I started to make contact with Bleach.
I have to make it clear first, I never watch Naruto or One Piece, I just don't want to chase so many series at a time because it will be very tiresome. And so I decided to become a Bleach maniac.
Basically it's a story about a high-school student that can see spirits in his daily life, and then bla bla bla, and so bla bla bla, and in conclusion, bla bla bla.
Ermm, pretty complicated and long, if you haven't watch it or even heard of it before, I suggest you should try it out now!
And so if you don't wanna read about spoilers, avoid reading the part below, thank you.
Well, as a Bleach fan, I would like to state out something that I felt funny about the story.
1. Who is actually Kisuke Urahara? I mean, that asshole is super strange weird. Yeah he may be a good person, but in my opinion, he is up to something. And I think the final twist is that, he may be the main antagonist out of all!
2. You know the stupid cliche of all the movies? When someone is going to die, some other asshole will show up and save that someone who is going to die. I mean, can they come out with a better idea instead of just keep saving and saving and saving all the time? WHY CAN'T THEY JUST FUCKING DIE? Like Ichigo almost faced this kind of situation already 10 times, but all 10 times he also got saved before he got kill, damn, I hope they can fix this dumbass cliche.
3. Ohhh, locking Aizen up for don't know how many fucking years? I don't think that will work, sooner or later he will fucking pop out from the stupid seal thingy and start fucking up things again. But here's the thing, we still doesn't know about Aizen's past, well, let's just wait and see, maybe there will be an extremely big ass twist at the end.
4. Okay I gotta admit the Fullbring Arc is kinda cool, but, doesn't that remind you of something? Yeah you are fucking right! It's the Vizard Arc! What a shidload of bullshits!
It's just like Tite ran out of ideas, he just recycled his old idea and kinda modified it to make it into another storyline. Same old story, a bunch of assholes trying to teach Ichigo to learn new things, and gives him training, awwww, all the same old shits.
5. Ichigo becoming Tron in his final form of Fullbring? FUCK ME!!!!!!!!! BLEACH X TRON?!!!! WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?
6. One thing that puzzles me is the Vasto Lorde bullshit. So if Starkk, Halibel, Barragan, Ulquiorra and Nnoitra are Vasto Lorde a.k.a the strongest form out of all Hollows, that means all the Vasto Lorde were already wiped out? I thought they said that only a few numbers of Vasto Lorde can bring disaster to Soul Society? WHY NOW THEY ARE SO FUCKING WEAK AS FUCK? I hope Tite gives us explanations about this bullshit.
7. Why must Orihime has big boobs? Damn -.-
8. Oh yeah! The fillers in the anime series fucking sucks. They are way too long and way too boring at times. That's why I stopped watching anime and started to read manga because it is way faster.
9. Where are all the Vizards now? All gone? Especially Kensei! He's one of the coolest Vizard, why no give us his whereabouts? Did he just fucking disappear after the fight with Wonderweiss?
Urghhh well, I think I kinda got overboard. I was just exaggerating actually lol.
But still, it's hella awesome anime/manga!
Way to go Bleach :)
End.
BLEACH!
Well, to be honest, I am not a manga-addicted-nerd.
I just sort-of watch the anime series or read the manga as a casual hobby.
I still remember, the first anime series that I ever chase is Hunter X Hunter, which was pretty awesome back then. But then I stopped after it gets boring.
Around Form 1 I think, I started to make contact with Bleach.
I have to make it clear first, I never watch Naruto or One Piece, I just don't want to chase so many series at a time because it will be very tiresome. And so I decided to become a Bleach maniac.
Basically it's a story about a high-school student that can see spirits in his daily life, and then bla bla bla, and so bla bla bla, and in conclusion, bla bla bla.
Ermm, pretty complicated and long, if you haven't watch it or even heard of it before, I suggest you should try it out now!
And so if you don't wanna read about spoilers, avoid reading the part below, thank you.
Well, as a Bleach fan, I would like to state out something that I felt funny about the story.
1. Who is actually Kisuke Urahara? I mean, that asshole is super strange weird. Yeah he may be a good person, but in my opinion, he is up to something. And I think the final twist is that, he may be the main antagonist out of all!
2. You know the stupid cliche of all the movies? When someone is going to die, some other asshole will show up and save that someone who is going to die. I mean, can they come out with a better idea instead of just keep saving and saving and saving all the time? WHY CAN'T THEY JUST FUCKING DIE? Like Ichigo almost faced this kind of situation already 10 times, but all 10 times he also got saved before he got kill, damn, I hope they can fix this dumbass cliche.
3. Ohhh, locking Aizen up for don't know how many fucking years? I don't think that will work, sooner or later he will fucking pop out from the stupid seal thingy and start fucking up things again. But here's the thing, we still doesn't know about Aizen's past, well, let's just wait and see, maybe there will be an extremely big ass twist at the end.
4. Okay I gotta admit the Fullbring Arc is kinda cool, but, doesn't that remind you of something? Yeah you are fucking right! It's the Vizard Arc! What a shidload of bullshits!
It's just like Tite ran out of ideas, he just recycled his old idea and kinda modified it to make it into another storyline. Same old story, a bunch of assholes trying to teach Ichigo to learn new things, and gives him training, awwww, all the same old shits.
5. Ichigo becoming Tron in his final form of Fullbring? FUCK ME!!!!!!!!! BLEACH X TRON?!!!! WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?
6. One thing that puzzles me is the Vasto Lorde bullshit. So if Starkk, Halibel, Barragan, Ulquiorra and Nnoitra are Vasto Lorde a.k.a the strongest form out of all Hollows, that means all the Vasto Lorde were already wiped out? I thought they said that only a few numbers of Vasto Lorde can bring disaster to Soul Society? WHY NOW THEY ARE SO FUCKING WEAK AS FUCK? I hope Tite gives us explanations about this bullshit.
7. Why must Orihime has big boobs? Damn -.-
8. Oh yeah! The fillers in the anime series fucking sucks. They are way too long and way too boring at times. That's why I stopped watching anime and started to read manga because it is way faster.
9. Where are all the Vizards now? All gone? Especially Kensei! He's one of the coolest Vizard, why no give us his whereabouts? Did he just fucking disappear after the fight with Wonderweiss?
Urghhh well, I think I kinda got overboard. I was just exaggerating actually lol.
But still, it's hella awesome anime/manga!
Way to go Bleach :)
'' 我就来吊到他看不到路走的啦! ''
-Ooi Kean Meng
(My Dad)
-Ooi Kean Meng
(My Dad)
End.



No comments:
Post a Comment