Let's talk about music artists these days.
They've really came a long way.
Anyone still remember what is the song that makes them shine?
Well, it's my time to rant about them,
in my own view perspective.
First off we have Rihanna.
In my opinion, this mother bitch gets really famous after the collaboration with Jay-Z in Umbrella.
And after that, her styles are really getting weirder and weirder and weirder.
And after she got hit by Chris Brown, oh my, she really changed a lot after that lol.
Actually I still prefer the Rihanna during her S.O.S and Unfaithful music videos.
At least that's the original her, not the current slutty version of Ri-horny-na.
Then we have Usher.
I kinda don't understand the teens nowadays.
He actually made a good hit named Yeah! and that song landed on #1 in Billboard that year, well that was an old song. But too bad, around that time most Malaysian's teenagers, especially Chineses still very less listen to english pop songs.
And so, the song that make him fucking famous in Malaysia, is OMG.
Ermm, all I can say is, this song, damn lame. But that time I keep singing to it, don't know why, lol. Oh wait, he has another hit too named Love In This Club, that was a good one too but still, I think OMG takes the place because of its easy-to-remember and meaningless lyrics.
Now let's take a look at Chris Brown.
This nigga punched Rihanna in the FACE!
Lol, anyway, the song that got him on the track is With You.
This is definitely his best song. And after that, his songs kinda changed into gangsta gangsta nigga nigga style. I still prefer this his old style.
Then we have the ultimate Eminem.
First of all, he made shitloads of good rap songs.
And for me, based on my opinion, the song that make him the God of Rap is definitely Love The Way You Lie.
Yeah I know, some of you may disagree with me, but when Love The Way You Lie released, the whole world is playing and trending it. I bet Osama also was rapping along to it inside his bunker in Pakistan, lol. Too bad he died already.
Oh yeah, let's go to Lady Gaga.
Her first hit is definitely Just Dance,
but in my opinion, the song that makes her so damn famous that no one can replace her is Bad Romance.
Well, Paparazzi is a close call to this song but still Bad Romance takes the place.
Anyway, her costume really gets weirder and weirder after each music videos.
I wonder what would she wear in the next one after Judas' music video.
Perhaps she will be covering herself in animals' intestines and break-dancing, damn!
Then we have Ke$ha.
The song is definitely her first hit, Tik Tok.
Ermm, I think she's involed in a triple threat match with Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.
Going for the ''Who has the weirdest and lamest costume in Music Video'' Award.
Ermm, her song is kinda catchy but I don't like em.
Last we have Katy Perry.
This is a tough one, but I'd go for Firework.
Among all of her music videos Firework is the one that has most views, which is up to 180 million. Well, actually she's the hottest compare to Lady Gaga and Ke$sha.
But then, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER IN THE E.T. MUSIC VIDEO!?
Please be something different and more normal a bit, not a fucking ALIEN having sex in space!
Well, and that concludes my post.
Ehhh, missing something?
Oh yeah! Justine Beaver!
How can I forget herhim!
Oh wait a minute, I think I don't write about artist that is not yet confirmed as a Male or a Female, so, ermm, not going to write about herhim, :p
Kindly FOLLOW my blog to be the first one to know about the updates in my blog.
Have a nice WESAK DAY!
'' Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan! ''
-Nyan Cat
(Nyan Cat Song)
End.
They've really came a long way.
Anyone still remember what is the song that makes them shine?
Well, it's my time to rant about them,
in my own view perspective.
First off we have Rihanna.
In my opinion, this mother bitch gets really famous after the collaboration with Jay-Z in Umbrella.
And after that, her styles are really getting weirder and weirder and weirder.
And after she got hit by Chris Brown, oh my, she really changed a lot after that lol.
Actually I still prefer the Rihanna during her S.O.S and Unfaithful music videos.
At least that's the original her, not the current slutty version of Ri-horny-na.
Then we have Usher.
I kinda don't understand the teens nowadays.
He actually made a good hit named Yeah! and that song landed on #1 in Billboard that year, well that was an old song. But too bad, around that time most Malaysian's teenagers, especially Chineses still very less listen to english pop songs.
And so, the song that make him fucking famous in Malaysia, is OMG.
Ermm, all I can say is, this song, damn lame. But that time I keep singing to it, don't know why, lol. Oh wait, he has another hit too named Love In This Club, that was a good one too but still, I think OMG takes the place because of its easy-to-remember and meaningless lyrics.
Now let's take a look at Chris Brown.
This nigga punched Rihanna in the FACE!
Lol, anyway, the song that got him on the track is With You.
This is definitely his best song. And after that, his songs kinda changed into gangsta gangsta nigga nigga style. I still prefer this his old style.
Then we have the ultimate Eminem.
First of all, he made shitloads of good rap songs.
And for me, based on my opinion, the song that make him the God of Rap is definitely Love The Way You Lie.
Yeah I know, some of you may disagree with me, but when Love The Way You Lie released, the whole world is playing and trending it. I bet Osama also was rapping along to it inside his bunker in Pakistan, lol. Too bad he died already.
Oh yeah, let's go to Lady Gaga.
Her first hit is definitely Just Dance,
but in my opinion, the song that makes her so damn famous that no one can replace her is Bad Romance.
Well, Paparazzi is a close call to this song but still Bad Romance takes the place.
Anyway, her costume really gets weirder and weirder after each music videos.
I wonder what would she wear in the next one after Judas' music video.
Perhaps she will be covering herself in animals' intestines and break-dancing, damn!
Then we have Ke$ha.
The song is definitely her first hit, Tik Tok.
Ermm, I think she's involed in a triple threat match with Lady Gaga and Katy Perry.
Going for the ''Who has the weirdest and lamest costume in Music Video'' Award.
Ermm, her song is kinda catchy but I don't like em.
Last we have Katy Perry.
This is a tough one, but I'd go for Firework.
Among all of her music videos Firework is the one that has most views, which is up to 180 million. Well, actually she's the hottest compare to Lady Gaga and Ke$sha.
But then, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER IN THE E.T. MUSIC VIDEO!?
Please be something different and more normal a bit, not a fucking ALIEN having sex in space!
Well, and that concludes my post.
Ehhh, missing something?
Oh yeah! Justine Beaver!
How can I forget herhim!
Oh wait a minute, I think I don't write about artist that is not yet confirmed as a Male or a Female, so, ermm, not going to write about herhim, :p
Kindly FOLLOW my blog to be the first one to know about the updates in my blog.
Have a nice WESAK DAY!
'' Nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan! ''
-Nyan Cat
(Nyan Cat Song)
End.


No comments:
Post a Comment