Oh no I think I abandoned this blog for like a week.
So sorry for that.
Oh yeah, so I entered TARC already lo, next Monday will be the first day of my official college life.
So far nothing special happened.
In order to make it up for you guys because of my laziness,
here's a golden quote by Chee Chao.
Will be active blogging again soon, stay tuned :)
End.
So sorry for that.
Oh yeah, so I entered TARC already lo, next Monday will be the first day of my official college life.
So far nothing special happened.
In order to make it up for you guys because of my laziness,
here's a golden quote by Chee Chao.
Will be active blogging again soon, stay tuned :)
'' We must learn to see every kind of person and learn how to overcome all of it if not how to face this society. ''
-Lim Chee Chao
(Friend)
-Lim Chee Chao
(Friend)
End.


No comments:
Post a Comment