Ermm, there's this one thing I really want to rant about.
So recently there is this one video that get really famous over the Internet, especially Facebook.
Well, it's about 4 girls bullying a girl lar.
So since I got nothing to do, let's talk about this video.
Basically the video is about 4 mother bitches bullying a girl.
They used a tie to like rape her or something, then slap her.
Then even more wtf is that they cut her hair.
And then UNFORTUNATELY for the 4 mother bitches. Ermmm, one of them uploaded the video onto Facebook.
Now this is another thing that I want to talk about.
First of all, the mother bitch is just so broke-ass dumb.
You recorded something that is suppose not to be shown in public, but you go and upload it onto Facebook.
Hmm, I think the uploader's brain must be the size of an ostrich's brain la.
She (I think is a she) thought that uploading such video will make her famous, but the truth hurts.
She is going to get fuck by ICAC, or FBI, or CSI, or simply known as Polices.
Speaking of recording a bullying video.
I mean the real kind of bullying video, not the one fake and gay that you play with your friends one.
Why would you even bother recording such video?
I mean hello, there is something even more meaningful to do in life instead of recording a video of your friend bullying another human.
Here's something meaningful to do when you are bored instead of being a lifeless recorder:
1. If you are a guy, go to your mama's make-up table and learn how to make-up yourself.
2. If you are a girl, buy a condom and try to wear it.
3. Wait a minute, can girls wear condom? Hmmmm.... Anyway, let's move on to number 4.
4. Go sleep in the middle of a road.
5. Swallow a pillow.
6. Swallow a pillow while standing.
7. Swallow a pillow while sleeping in the middle of a road.
8. Swallow a pillow while trying to wear a condom.
9. Fry a pillow and eat it.
10. Go and buy a new pillow.
And the list goes on and on and on and on...
SEE! SO MANY MEANINGFUL STUFFS TO DO! IF YOU HAPPENS TO BE A BULLY, GO AND DO ALL THOSE STUFFS!
You will actually quit bullying and find out that life is seriously more meaningful when you're not bullying anyone.
Anyway,
I hope that the 4 mother bitches got serve well.
Ermmm, what kind of serving style ah?
If you ask me, I will serve them like this:
1. First of all, I will ask 4 guys to Stone Cold Stunner each of them.
2. Then, impale them with some sharp objects, example: Knife, Long Knife, Short Knife, Kitchen Knife etc.
3. After that, the 4 guys will Tombstone Piledriver them so hard that their backbone will crack.
4. Then I will probably pour some flammable oils on them.
5. Incinerate them.
SEE! NOW THAT'S HOW YOU DEAL WITH BULLIES!
Simple right?
Last but not least, to all the bullies out there who bullied people and recorded them down and uploaded the video on Facebook or Youtube,
you are going to end up being like this:
Yeah, I'm serious...
TEEHEE!
'' Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful. ''
-Keri Hilson
(Pretty Girl Rock)
End.
So recently there is this one video that get really famous over the Internet, especially Facebook.
Well, it's about 4 girls bullying a girl lar.
So since I got nothing to do, let's talk about this video.
Basically the video is about 4 mother bitches bullying a girl.
They used a tie to like rape her or something, then slap her.
Then even more wtf is that they cut her hair.
And then UNFORTUNATELY for the 4 mother bitches. Ermmm, one of them uploaded the video onto Facebook.
Now this is another thing that I want to talk about.
First of all, the mother bitch is just so broke-ass dumb.
You recorded something that is suppose not to be shown in public, but you go and upload it onto Facebook.
Hmm, I think the uploader's brain must be the size of an ostrich's brain la.
She (I think is a she) thought that uploading such video will make her famous, but the truth hurts.
She is going to get fuck by ICAC, or FBI, or CSI, or simply known as Polices.
Speaking of recording a bullying video.
I mean the real kind of bullying video, not the one fake and gay that you play with your friends one.
Why would you even bother recording such video?
I mean hello, there is something even more meaningful to do in life instead of recording a video of your friend bullying another human.
Here's something meaningful to do when you are bored instead of being a lifeless recorder:
1. If you are a guy, go to your mama's make-up table and learn how to make-up yourself.
2. If you are a girl, buy a condom and try to wear it.
3. Wait a minute, can girls wear condom? Hmmmm.... Anyway, let's move on to number 4.
4. Go sleep in the middle of a road.
5. Swallow a pillow.
6. Swallow a pillow while standing.
7. Swallow a pillow while sleeping in the middle of a road.
8. Swallow a pillow while trying to wear a condom.
9. Fry a pillow and eat it.
10. Go and buy a new pillow.
And the list goes on and on and on and on...
SEE! SO MANY MEANINGFUL STUFFS TO DO! IF YOU HAPPENS TO BE A BULLY, GO AND DO ALL THOSE STUFFS!
You will actually quit bullying and find out that life is seriously more meaningful when you're not bullying anyone.
Anyway,
I hope that the 4 mother bitches got serve well.
Ermmm, what kind of serving style ah?
If you ask me, I will serve them like this:
1. First of all, I will ask 4 guys to Stone Cold Stunner each of them.
2. Then, impale them with some sharp objects, example: Knife, Long Knife, Short Knife, Kitchen Knife etc.
3. After that, the 4 guys will Tombstone Piledriver them so hard that their backbone will crack.
4. Then I will probably pour some flammable oils on them.
5. Incinerate them.
SEE! NOW THAT'S HOW YOU DEAL WITH BULLIES!
Simple right?
Last but not least, to all the bullies out there who bullied people and recorded them down and uploaded the video on Facebook or Youtube,
you are going to end up being like this:
Yeah, I'm serious...
TEEHEE!
'' Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful. ''
-Keri Hilson
(Pretty Girl Rock)
End.


No comments:
Post a Comment