Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Return of the FAST

Hey peeps, as promised, here's the movie review for the action blockbuster, Fast Five.


Sunday night went to watch this with my parents at IOI Mall.
But before that, IOI Mall's seats really fucking sucks, just saying :)


Photobucket
First of all, I can really say that this movie is out of my expectation.
Based on my opinion, this is the best out of all the other Fast and Furious movies.
I was damn impressed by the movie.

Ermm, the action is there. And then all the actors are back, but Ludacris really bomb dou me.
I thought he was all like ''When I was 13, I had my first love.''
But now, he is racing a car in a movie, damn, he somehow irritates me lol.

Anyway, other than that the movie overall is fucking awesome and epic.
Starting scene is good, the last chase scene is even adrenaline-pumping.
You got loads of police cars chasing them, and they are wrecking the shit out of the streets of Brazil.
Damn, so damn epic-ish lol!

Not to mention that the Braga's Girl, Gal Gadot is back in this sequel, which I really love, lol!
Jordana Brewster is hot too!
Two and a half hour of action-packed, chicks-jammed, boobies-bouncing movie, this deserves a 9/10.

Okay, just be sure to sit through the end of the credits after the movie had ended, big surprise ahead!


Tomorrow and Thursday also no need go college!
YAYYYYYY! 2 DAYS OF HOLIDAY! :D




'' It's better if you don't understand. ''
-Bruno Mars
(Famous Artist)




End.

No comments: