Thursday, May 26, 2011

TOP 10 : Kelvin's Favourite Top 10 GOALS of All-Time

Last year I made a post about my favourite Top 10 NBA Plays.
And now finally I've decided to make another one, but this one's about my favourite Top 10 Goals of All-Time.

My fellow readers, sit back and enjoy all these amazing goals!
Based on Kelvin Ooi's point of view.


10 Ronaldinho's Top Corner

Hmmm...

9 David Beckham's Famous Half Field Goal

The goal that puts him into fame.

8 Van Persie's Wondergoal

I remember watching this live. Although I'm not a fan of Arsenal, but that goal made me so high!

7 Wayne Rooney's Everton Debut Against Arsenal

Remember the name, Wayne Rooney!

6Roberto Carlos Amazing Curving Free Kick

Speechless.

5 Paulo Di Canio's Fucking Amazing Volley

I remember watching this live, I was still a kid. That was some sick shit.

4 Roberto Carlos' Impossible Goal

God knows what just happened?!

3 Maradona's Best Goal

They call this the Goal of the Century.

2 Dennis Bergkamp's Magic

Best footwork.

1 Rivaldo's Last Minute Bicycle Kick

This will be the best bicycle kick of all time.



And this will be the end of my post.
Kindly follow my blog for more updates and if you find this post interesting to read, don't forget to click Like at the bottom of this post.

Tomorrow gotta wake up at 7 for college.
Good night world!




'' Definition of Twilight: A depressed girl who can't decide if she wants a dog or a dead guy. ''
-Idillionaire
(Twitter)




End.

No comments: