Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Guess

Well, here's a simple question for you guys.
I know many of you listen to rock band musics,
but actually did you know the lead singer's name of each and every rock bands?
Hehehe, here's a test for you guys!

Now try to answer what is the singer's name and which band he/she is in!
See how many you get correct WITHOUT using Google Search :)

Number 1
Photobucket

Number 2
Photobucket

Number 3
Photobucket

Number 4
Photobucket

Number 5
Photobucket

Number 6
Photobucket

Number 7
Photobucket

Number 8
Photobucket

Number 9
Photobucket

Number 10
Photobucket


Okay, so now it's time to check your answers and see how many you got it right!
Scroll down :)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


1: Jared Leto from 30 Seconds to Mars

2: Hayley Williams from Paramore

3: Martin Johnson from Boys Like Girls

4: Cassadee Pope from Hey Monday

5: Joel Madden from Good Charlotte

6: Matthew Bellamy from Muse

7: Pierre Bouvier from Simple Plan

8: Matt Shadows from Avenged Sevenfold

9: Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance

10: Chester Bennington from Linkin Park


Well, how many have you got it right?
If you are not shy, let me know in the chatbox on the right >>>>
:D


Anyway, here's some updates about the recent me.
I'm doing well in college, made quite a few new and friendly friends.
The only thing that kinda annoys me is the transportation to college.
Everyday LRT LRT, damn bored already.
I hope my dad will keep his words lol.

Today our English Lecturer asked us to write a short essay about our opinions and perceptions towards TAR College.
Me and my new friend, Wei Quen were pretty funny writing it all out.
He wrote that our English Lecturer, which is an Indian, is very hot, gorgeous, huge and intelligent, LOL!
Then I wrote about the college is very big, and there are many pretty hot girls around lol.

I hope we are fine on Friday because we got his class again lol!!!


Anyway, that's all for today, follow my twitter will ya:
http://twitter.com/#!/KelvinOoooi




'' I would like to resides a very famous quote from William Shakespeare, FUCK IT! ''
-James Rolfe
(Angry Video Game Nerd: Godzilla)




End.

No comments: