Loves.Very in the mood to blog nowadays, don't know why.
Maybe too many things happened in all of a sudden, so wanna use blog to dispel all my bad feelings.
So, today was my last Exhibition Day ever.
Speaking of it,
not really had fun lar, but still kinda enjoyed it.
Best part is when went creep maze with Hao Shen, TPY and my Kai Mui.
Then after that 4 of us went the jamming cafe too.
I sang 21 Guns and Gives You Hell, rocked it hard.
Kinda like my performance of Gives You Hell, really damn syok.
Felt kinda happy when having 3 of them watching me performed :D
Also, I think Skuad did a good job on all the projects too,
good job guys. Thumbs up!
Well, nothing special happened though. Just another usual exhibition day.
By the way, I got no photos to upload. Ahhh, I so wanna upload photos in my blog,
like the good old days I had when I frequently upload photos into this blog.
You guys can look through the posts on the year 2008, damn many photos one, haaaiz.
Here's a very nice song that I wanna share with you guys.
T-ara - Lies
Tomorrow is my Grandma's birthday and also the birthday dinner celebration of Lor Yao and Pui San at Shabu-Shabu. Happy Birthday!
Soooooooo wanna go shabu-shabu with you guys lar, but too bad gotta attend my Grandma's birthday. Damn! How come on the same day :(
Oh my, bad things just keep on happening...
And that's all for today, keep on reading my blog ya :D
Never trust your friends, trust yourself.

Barragan Luisenbam, Time.
'' How many balls do you have?''
-Pn. Tan
(Add Maths Teacher)
-Pn. Tan
(Add Maths Teacher)
Regards,
Kelvin


No comments:
Post a Comment