Sean Ooi Photography.Hi guys, it's been a while since I updated my blog. Since Rin want me to update, guess I will do it now. Oh yeah, about Rin, she is sooo addicted into Bo Beep Bo Beep now, haha thanks to my dance :DD
Went and watched Twilight: Eclipse with my fellow friends. Worst movie ever, I also don't know why I will go watch with my friends. Rated o0o/10.
So, yesterday went En.Ong's house to have a party with him since he is retiring from our school soon.
A lot of classmates show up, had fun there when playing the King Game.
Before that also went Mid Valley to have a primary reunion with Hui Yi and Hui Ying, the twins that are on hiatus in Malaysia from Hong Kong. Photos will be upload soon by Amanda Chewwwwww. Had fun with them, it's a really nice gathering, chatted a lot too.
And so, Germany had lost. Fuck man, damn sad about it, although they won 3rd place, but that doesn't mean shit lar. So damn ass, fuck Spain. Hail Holland, later will be going to mamak with my dad to watch the final. Hope Holland will win.
Oh yeah, photo time! This time is, NUGGET !!!
All the photos were taken by my brother, hope ya all enjoy !

I know I look like a barbie doll :D

Peek-a-boo!

Hey there, my name is Nugget.

Wink!

I wanna sleep already lar, dont kacau me lar.

Good night my friends.
Gosh, aren't he just adorable? He made me wanna hug him soooo tight. Best poodle ever ! :D
Errmm, here's one very stupid action of me. I took out all my collected movie tickets there were stored in my piggy bank. I looked through them, and I decided to write down all the movies that I've watched before in cinema, well, here's the list:
Beowulf
Hellboy 2
The Spiderwick Chronicles
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
The House Bunny
District 9
The Wedding Game (SG)
CJ-7 (HK)
National Treasure 2
Die Hard 4.0
I Am Legend
All's Well End's Well (HK)
Push
The Mummy 3: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
Quarantine
Eagle Eye
Rush Hour 3
Alien vs Predator
Kung Fu Dunk (TW)
10,000 BC
Little Big Soldier (CN)
The A-Team
Cycle of Love (MY)
True Legend (CN)
Phobia 2
72 Tenants of Prosperity (HK)
Tiger Woo Hoo (MY)
A Christmas Carol
Jennifer's Body
Transformers
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
Poker King (HK)
Gamer
The Storm Warriors 2 (HK)
Bolt
G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra
Aliens in the Attic
Fast & Furious 4
Night at the Museum 2
They Wait
Monsters vs Alien
Vampire (HK)
Bond: Quantum of Solance
The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
Avatar
The one that I bolded are those which I really had fun watching them.
And the one that I italic are the one which really FUCKING PISSED ME OFF !
And that's all for today.
Well, be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
'' He is a sohai,
he was, he is, and he will. ''
-Vei Hoong
(5A10)
he was, he is, and he will. ''
-Vei Hoong
(5A10)
Regards,
Kelvin


No comments:
Post a Comment