First off, happy birthday to Buttock Loh Yu Rong :D
Hey peeps, what's happening recently?
Been spamming How I Met Your Mother through PPS all day long. Really a nice comedy drama, you guys should try watching it.
Oh yeah, today is the last day that Encik Ong Poh Lye will be teaching in our school.
Quite sad to send him away, but still, he was still a very nice teacher.
And Bleach had recently reached it's climax.
Will Gin betrayed Aizen? Or Gin had this all planned out by himself or by Gotei 13?
Not to mention that onemanga.com is shutting down this week,
fuck you manga companies!!!
Anyway, here's the songs that I've been listening to recently:
We The Kings ft. Demi Lovato - We'll Be A Dream
Muse - Neutron Star Collision
Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
Seo Hyun - It's Okay Even If It Hurts
Oasis - Wonderwall
Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger
The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
SNSD & 2PM - Cabi Song
Hot Potato - Confessions
Well, I guess that's all for today, just a short update.
Ciaos.

Coyote Starrk, Loneliness.
Regards,
Kelvin
Hey peeps, what's happening recently?
Been spamming How I Met Your Mother through PPS all day long. Really a nice comedy drama, you guys should try watching it.
Oh yeah, today is the last day that Encik Ong Poh Lye will be teaching in our school.
Quite sad to send him away, but still, he was still a very nice teacher.
And Bleach had recently reached it's climax.
Will Gin betrayed Aizen? Or Gin had this all planned out by himself or by Gotei 13?
Not to mention that onemanga.com is shutting down this week,
fuck you manga companies!!!
Anyway, here's the songs that I've been listening to recently:
We The Kings ft. Demi Lovato - We'll Be A Dream
Muse - Neutron Star Collision
Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
Seo Hyun - It's Okay Even If It Hurts
Oasis - Wonderwall
Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger
The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
SNSD & 2PM - Cabi Song
Hot Potato - Confessions
Well, I guess that's all for today, just a short update.
Ciaos.

Coyote Starrk, Loneliness.
'' I envied the weak ones, if you're weak, then you can gather in as large a group as you want.
I want to become weak, and if that's not possible, then at least I want to make friends that are as strong as me. ''
-Coyote Starrk
(Bleach-Espada)
I want to become weak, and if that's not possible, then at least I want to make friends that are as strong as me. ''
-Coyote Starrk
(Bleach-Espada)
Regards,
Kelvin


No comments:
Post a Comment