Friday, July 16, 2010

Surpess, Brujería.

I think I treated they both very poorly. I just don't know what to do to repay my gratitude to them. Life's just so fucking hard for me.

She told me actually she got a bit angry about me one, so I tried to fix it lor.
Bought 2 drinks for them, one of them said she don't wanna drink. Another wanna give back me money. Haaaiz, if you don't wanna drink also can act to receive it de ma...
Ended up both of them paid me back the drink's money.
But in the end I got gave them back the money also lar.

Honestly, I really really really very hurt that time, don't know why lar.
Awwww... Kelvin Ooi felt so sorry for you 2, mianhe.


Btw, I got a new monitor and I'm back using my computer. Yipey !


Photobucket
Zommari Leroux, Intoxication.





'' Reason, is for those who cannot live without clinging to it. ''
-Aizen Sousuke
(Bleach)




Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: