Wednesday, January 6, 2010

You robbed my <3.

Yo, peeps, it's been a while!

Well, nothing special to blog about, its already 3 days since school started, school was okay so far, but the homeworks are getting piled up, not too happy about it.

This friday's going to Mid Valley after school to catch Avatar again, this time its in 3D ! Gotta enjoy it again my dear Jake Sully and Neitiri.

Oh yes, I got my paid from Sushi King already, but something fuck up happened, the slip writes that it deducts RM80 from my pay, I don't know what the fuck was that RM80 costs for, so this Friday I'm going to find the managers there too to discuss about it.

1 more thing, during English period, the new teacher taught us a new word, which we really liked about it, ''Voluptuous'', search the dictionary if you don't know what is that shit means.

Ciao...




'' A voluptuous mountain. ''
-Hao Shen
(5A10)




Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: