Sometimes its really irritating when you have a really really slow Internet-Connection.
Don't know I kena scam or what, my streamyx line is actually RM88 for 512kbps per month, I mean, aren't RM88 is suppose to be 1mbps, why my one pay the same but slower speed one? Planned to call to ask but never do it, guess I'm real lazy.
Yesterday's my cousin auntie's wedding dinner, congratulations, Amy Loh !!!
Foods were not bad, especially the Leopard Fish which is said to be one of the most expensive fish ever, superb nice. The meat and the skin, walao, cannot describe at all.
After that, took some photos though, because I know my front face is very ugly, so I decided to take photos by shooting at on my side face better view ma :)
Hope your monitor doesn't explode the moment you see my photo, lol.

See far, dream far, just do it. Nike <3
Oh yeah, Rin said to me that she has a dick, WTF !? Beware! Chong Vei Hoong !
Don't know I kena scam or what, my streamyx line is actually RM88 for 512kbps per month, I mean, aren't RM88 is suppose to be 1mbps, why my one pay the same but slower speed one? Planned to call to ask but never do it, guess I'm real lazy.
Yesterday's my cousin auntie's wedding dinner, congratulations, Amy Loh !!!
Foods were not bad, especially the Leopard Fish which is said to be one of the most expensive fish ever, superb nice. The meat and the skin, walao, cannot describe at all.
After that, took some photos though, because I know my front face is very ugly, so I decided to take photos by shooting at on my side face better view ma :)
Hope your monitor doesn't explode the moment you see my photo, lol.

See far, dream far, just do it. Nike <3
Oh yeah, Rin said to me that she has a dick, WTF !? Beware! Chong Vei Hoong !
'' I got you~ Under my skin. ''
-DBSK
(Mirotic)
-DBSK
(Mirotic)
Regards,
Kelvin
Kelvin


No comments:
Post a Comment