Relations are getting longer and farer.
Sometimes, the truth hurts.
There are still people who doesn't know about the truth, I hope they will understand it.
Please do not blame the shit on anyone else, just me, okay? I will be the one to blame.
I do search across friends' blogs and facebooks, I found something really hurt. Why?
Kinda feels like people are ignoring me and even hating on me.
It's all my fault, yeah, Monday is the day, come and find me if you are really unhappy with me. I'm serious.
I just walked through a very unhappy Saturday in my life,
well, I will take it as a part of unfaithful event in my goddamn life.
At least there are people there to cheer me up when I fall,
it's a really big thanks to them.
Lim Chee Chao, Lim Chan Chung, Wong Choy Yeing, Simon Teng and also my Mui.
And to one guy,
if you really wanna beat me, just go ahead,
I don't mind letting your fist place on my face,
it's just pain.
Plain pain.
I'm indulged in her innocent, as always.
Sometimes, the truth hurts.
There are still people who doesn't know about the truth, I hope they will understand it.
Please do not blame the shit on anyone else, just me, okay? I will be the one to blame.
I do search across friends' blogs and facebooks, I found something really hurt. Why?
Kinda feels like people are ignoring me and even hating on me.
It's all my fault, yeah, Monday is the day, come and find me if you are really unhappy with me. I'm serious.
I just walked through a very unhappy Saturday in my life,
well, I will take it as a part of unfaithful event in my goddamn life.
At least there are people there to cheer me up when I fall,
it's a really big thanks to them.
Lim Chee Chao, Lim Chan Chung, Wong Choy Yeing, Simon Teng and also my Mui.
And to one guy,
if you really wanna beat me, just go ahead,
I don't mind letting your fist place on my face,
it's just pain.
Plain pain.
I'm indulged in her innocent, as always.
'' 敷衍不是一种美德,他是一种会让人有无法自拔及不知所措的感觉. ''
-Lim Chee Chao
(5A8)
Regards,
Kelvin
Kelvin



No comments:
Post a Comment