Speechless about what happened during this few days,
I guessed all of you already knew what happened, I don't think its a serious matter for me, cause I didn't do anything wrong, I'm just expressing my opinions.
But for those who did the wrong thing, may god bless you all.
What I'm stressed about now is my family, they knew about it, and they keep saying that I will kena tangkap and all those things.
WhySoSerious?
If a group can caused so much trouble and even involving polices,
this world is so fucked up.
Regards,
Kelvin
I guessed all of you already knew what happened, I don't think its a serious matter for me, cause I didn't do anything wrong, I'm just expressing my opinions.
But for those who did the wrong thing, may god bless you all.
What I'm stressed about now is my family, they knew about it, and they keep saying that I will kena tangkap and all those things.
WhySoSerious?
If a group can caused so much trouble and even involving polices,
this world is so fucked up.
'' United V stand, Divided V fall (meepo 4rd skill) -.-
Dun worry bro v wil got ur bak whenever u get into the trouble
Even MJ oso wil support u, ''u r not alone~''
Anyway knew u 4 so long edy
Tis is the 1st time i being proud of u xD ''
-Lim Chan Chung
(5A10)
Dun worry bro v wil got ur bak whenever u get into the trouble
Even MJ oso wil support u, ''u r not alone~''
Anyway knew u 4 so long edy
Tis is the 1st time i being proud of u xD ''
-Lim Chan Chung
(5A10)
Regards,
Kelvin


No comments:
Post a Comment