Thursday, January 28, 2010

Childhood o' Mine

Been doing not so well lately, screw everything, I hated everything.

First of all, gonna introduce you peeps to a song,
what amazes me about this song is that Jason Derulo's ''Whatcha Say'' chorus part actually copied this song, the part with mm whatcha say actually taken from this song, it's really amazing.

This song is sad in an interesting way, take a listen, the amazement starts at 2:54 !



Incident 1:
After PJ, saw her, waved and said ''hello'' to her, she ignored me, I was like WTF?! I am so screwed up this time.

Incident 2:
After school, saw her waiting for her parents in Esso, once again I waved and said ''hello'' to her, she gave me a small smile and turned her head away, I was like WTF?! again, i am so screwed up again.


Here's a add-on of a flashback of my childhood story:
I still remembered, when I was standard 1, my brother was standard 6, that time he just taken the BCG injection on his arm la. Then me and him was playing WWF Smack Dwon (That time still WWF) in the living room, then I losed kao liao, I damn dulan, then I cant believe that I hit my bro in the arm, right on his BCG injection place, then my bro screamed like an ass loh. My mom came down and see what happened, when she knew about the thingy, she took a badminton racquet and started chasing me. ROFL, damn funny la that time I was running around in circle, she chased me in circle too, she chased me till she also laughed, LoL ! I still remembered that moment, then chase chase har I finally ran to a dead end, she cornered me liao then hit me fucking loads of times with the racquet, pain until I remembered what I said, ''DON HIT ME LIAO, I WAN DIE LIAO !'' Lol, now think back also darn funny. So in conclusion, my brother's arm there got a small mark la, because I hit him there ma so got a birthmark there liao, lol, then I am still damn fine now :)


Today while in school, one of the parent from my canteen group made a box of chocolate cookies for me, she asked her daughter to gift it to me, I am really surprised cause that time I was sweeping the floor outside the classroom the suddenly someone gave me a box of cookies.

I am really touched ! Thank you Madam Vinny Cheow ! I shared your cookies with my friends too, they were really nice, thanks once again for the support :) !!!


Last but not least, call me FoC (Father of Canteen).



Conversation of the day
Bill: '' That's a very nice liquor. What year? ''
'' 2012. ''
-Lim Chan Chung
(5A10)




Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: