Happy Early-Birthday to Ong Hok Zheng !
Oh Yes,
Happy Very-Belated-Birthday to Rin a.k.a Tan Xin Yi !
Forgot to wish you in my blog, so I decided to reput one in here
please don't get mad at me :)
Finally took back my SA Account, they changed my name to
ForkTestimonials,
at least its better than nothing.
3 more English essays, 4 more BM essays, 1 more BC essay,
FUCK ME !
Today is a special day,
I hanged out with Simon and Chao.
Quite a fun day,
at last the Intervensi exam is finally over,
back to normal school days again.
Oh Yes,
Happy Very-Belated-Birthday to Rin a.k.a Tan Xin Yi !
Forgot to wish you in my blog, so I decided to reput one in here
please don't get mad at me :)
Finally took back my SA Account, they changed my name to
ForkTestimonials,
at least its better than nothing.
3 more English essays, 4 more BM essays, 1 more BC essay,
FUCK ME !
Today is a special day,
I hanged out with Simon and Chao.
Quite a fun day,
at last the Intervensi exam is finally over,
back to normal school days again.
'' Adult and child are arguing,
when the child wins,
adult doesn't want to drop their water-face,
so they violated their children.
They won. ''
-Xin Yi a.k.a Rin
(5A11 - nofarq.blogspot.com)
-Xin Yi a.k.a Rin
(5A11 - nofarq.blogspot.com)
Regards,
Kelvin
Kelvin



No comments:
Post a Comment