My leg betrayed me...
Sorry its been a while since I update my blog, cause I very lazy + I everyday oso work till late late only back home...
Today I took off cause feeling not well, but manager say if like this then my Rest Day on WEDNESDAY will be replace with today, so I need to go work on Wednesday, wtf la...diu...
Sushi King mindfucks my leg all day long, really hard...
Know earlier then dont want find work to do... lol..
But also find already, must at least work also loh....
Lazy to blog so much, now 11:50pm, tomorrow need go work, I heard that got many new workers arrived today, maybe got 2 girls and some boys from Sentosa too, hope so loh... If got girls then good... lol..
OH YES !
There's a very famous video in youtube last week, I just cincai downloaded it and upload it again on youtube, guess what, motherfucker it now has 250,000 views ler, making me one of the youngest teenager in Malaysia to have a youtube video with so fucking many views...
Just 1 week then 250k views, after 1 year or so on I think sure over 1 million, lets hit the target !!!
If u wan to watch the video, just ask me for the link...
My bro bought a DVD of Shin Chan Movies collection, I watched almost all of it, damn fun to watch, very addictive... Some also very memorable and touching too...
Man, Yoshito Usui died so early, damn ke xi lar.. He is such a genius....
Anyway, will upload some photos of me working in SUSHI KING soon, stay tuned.
Last but not least,
Marilyn Manson is the SHIT !
Regards,
Kelvin
Sorry its been a while since I update my blog, cause I very lazy + I everyday oso work till late late only back home...
Today I took off cause feeling not well, but manager say if like this then my Rest Day on WEDNESDAY will be replace with today, so I need to go work on Wednesday, wtf la...diu...
Sushi King mindfucks my leg all day long, really hard...
Know earlier then dont want find work to do... lol..
But also find already, must at least work also loh....
Lazy to blog so much, now 11:50pm, tomorrow need go work, I heard that got many new workers arrived today, maybe got 2 girls and some boys from Sentosa too, hope so loh... If got girls then good... lol..
OH YES !
There's a very famous video in youtube last week, I just cincai downloaded it and upload it again on youtube, guess what, motherfucker it now has 250,000 views ler, making me one of the youngest teenager in Malaysia to have a youtube video with so fucking many views...
Just 1 week then 250k views, after 1 year or so on I think sure over 1 million, lets hit the target !!!
If u wan to watch the video, just ask me for the link...
My bro bought a DVD of Shin Chan Movies collection, I watched almost all of it, damn fun to watch, very addictive... Some also very memorable and touching too...
Man, Yoshito Usui died so early, damn ke xi lar.. He is such a genius....
Anyway, will upload some photos of me working in SUSHI KING soon, stay tuned.
Last but not least,
Marilyn Manson is the SHIT !
'' then i go chg new hard dick lo ''
-Jun Zai
(Sohai)
-Jun Zai
(Sohai)
Regards,
Kelvin


No comments:
Post a Comment