Wednesday, November 11, 2009

That GODDAMN Porno Graffiti.

Gonna do a summary about yesterday, that's my first day of work in Sushi King,

Dad dropped me at North Court, met up with Kit, waited till Siew Fai arrived and we 3 went in together.

At first damn nervous one, the manager is a Malay Napek Guy, sorry if I offended you Mr.Norzaidi.

After sit for a while, the manager gave us 3 songkok-type hats and asked a guy to took us in a tour through the kitchen.

Then we started our work at 12pm.

My senior is a Nepal Guy, he damn funny lar, keep tell me Yellow Jokes, I also asked him many things that I don't know, but his english pronouncation not so good until I sometimes also don't understand what the fuck he talking about, I just nod my head and say ''Oh...''

Our jobs are simple, ask people wan refill their green tea or not, make green tea, take those set meals to the customers and clean table. A Malay Girl (Quite big position de, under Manager) said that we must learn almost 3 days++ only can start taking order of customers, so now we only can run errands around the restaurant.

Nothing special happened loh, saw Henry and Ying Nam, and also Form 5 Skuad Friends, and also Yue came and ate his dinner alone.

But, my leg fucking fucking fucking pain. Starting its okay one, but until 7pm like that, starting cannot tahan already, went out and curi tulang a while, sat on a chair in front of Studio R. Lol, just my first day then like this already, then I told manager I take off every Wednesday, so today I off, can rest... Lol....

Btw, a very good thing, everynight at 10pm, all workers will gather and eat those leftover Sushi, damn fun lar, I ate a cold Unagi yesterday, tastes like heaven.

After that, parents came and took me home.
Will take screenshots of my working place soon, just wait and see.


Now Sudden Attack's server maintenance, still cant play, 1pm only finish, just wait....



''Muka tak cantik tak apa, bawah sama sudah boleh.''
-Nendra
(Sushi King's Service Crew)



Regards,
Kelvin

No comments: