Current time: 11:23pm
Tomorrow's the big day, a lil bit nervous, don't know why,
maybe its because I didn't get enough informations about this work?
My family keep fuck me about why didn't ask properly before agreeing to work with Sushi King...
Ala, no fuck lar, also accepted jor, tomorrow go there only see how lar...
I wanna watch Avatar, Dark October, Sherlock Holmes, Where the Wild Things Are, Phobia 2, Inglourious Basterds and 2012 now !!!!!!!
Today gambled at school,
I think I won 1 Ringgit only, sien...
Kai Mui damn cute lar... lol....
When she cho dai di... lol...
And the Bill, let him za dou, he do banker,
he 15 Points not enough, he go opened our cards, then he ownself eat BOMB...
LoL...
Currently addicted into:
Porno Graffiti - Anima Rossa (Bleach 16th Opening)
Niama puki, last week the cb Jun Zai gave me a link and say its a game about Tic-Tac-Toe that you will never beat, and say the computer damn pro one, sure win you one,
made puki can't believe I trusted him and opened,
When i just put an O,
Made Cibai a fucking ghost popped up on my fucking PC Screen,
Cibai niama I screamed and ran to my bed for a while,
then look back on the screen, the scary shit finished edi...
Walked back to my PC, close the Mozilla and fucked kao Jun Zai hard hard...
Cb, can't believe I got one day also cannot sense dou those pop up shit,
I thought I very pro one got 6th-sense one....
Failed kao jor...
Sorry ya, this post damn many Bad Words,
Viewer discretion is advised.
Tomorrow's the big day, a lil bit nervous, don't know why,
maybe its because I didn't get enough informations about this work?
My family keep fuck me about why didn't ask properly before agreeing to work with Sushi King...
Ala, no fuck lar, also accepted jor, tomorrow go there only see how lar...
I wanna watch Avatar, Dark October, Sherlock Holmes, Where the Wild Things Are, Phobia 2, Inglourious Basterds and 2012 now !!!!!!!
Today gambled at school,
I think I won 1 Ringgit only, sien...
Kai Mui damn cute lar... lol....
When she cho dai di... lol...
And the Bill, let him za dou, he do banker,
he 15 Points not enough, he go opened our cards, then he ownself eat BOMB...
LoL...
Currently addicted into:
Porno Graffiti - Anima Rossa (Bleach 16th Opening)
Gonna post something random on this post,
Damn, someone's blog really funny, i LMAO reading it...
黃鴻升(小鬼) punya 不屑 damn nice...
SAing all day long, don't know when only the racun stop...
WHY THE WORLD IS SOOO UNFAIIIIRRRR ???
Damn, someone's blog really funny, i LMAO reading it...
黃鴻升(小鬼) punya 不屑 damn nice...
SAing all day long, don't know when only the racun stop...
WHY THE WORLD IS SOOO UNFAIIIIRRRR ???
Niama puki, last week the cb Jun Zai gave me a link and say its a game about Tic-Tac-Toe that you will never beat, and say the computer damn pro one, sure win you one,
made puki can't believe I trusted him and opened,
When i just put an O,
Made Cibai a fucking ghost popped up on my fucking PC Screen,
Cibai niama I screamed and ran to my bed for a while,
then look back on the screen, the scary shit finished edi...
Walked back to my PC, close the Mozilla and fucked kao Jun Zai hard hard...
Cb, can't believe I got one day also cannot sense dou those pop up shit,
I thought I very pro one got 6th-sense one....
Failed kao jor...
Sorry ya, this post damn many Bad Words,
Viewer discretion is advised.
'' I stay home cook rice. ''
-Ryan Higa
(Skitzo - The Halloween Story)
-Ryan Higa
(Skitzo - The Halloween Story)
Regards,
Kelvin
Kelvin


No comments:
Post a Comment