Starting of December, starting of something new.
31 Days to go to the ending of this year, to sum it up, I don't really like this year.
I just don't know why, 2009 is definitely not my year at all.
A lot of fucked up things happened, well, shit does happen in life. Anyway, time to change the song for the blog.
Tokio Hotel - Automatic
Automatic (automatic echo x3)
Automatic (echo x3)
You’re automatic and your hearts like an engine
I die with every beat
You’re automatic and your voice is electric
but do I still believe?
It’s automatic every word in your letter
The lie connects the beat
It’s automatic when you say things get better
but they never…
There’s no real love in you
There’s no real love in you
There’s no real love in you
Why do I keep loving you
It’s so automatic calling comes from the crossroad
They come and go like you
It’s automatic watching faces I don’t know
Erase the face from you
It’s automatic
Systematic
So traumatic
You’re automatic
There’s no real love in you
There’s no real love in you
There’s no real love in you
Why do I keep loving you
Automatic (automatic echo x3)
Automatic (echo x3)
Automatic (echo x3)
Automatic (echo x3)
Each step you make
each breath you take
your heart,
your soul,
remote controlled
This life is so sick
You’re automatic to me
There’s no real love in you (in background x2)
There’s no real love in you
There’s no real love in you
There’s no real love in you
There’s no real love in you
There’s no real love in you
why do I keep loving you
automatic (automatic echo x3) there’s no real (in background)
automatic (echo x3) love in you (in background)
automatic (echo x3) why do I (in background)
automatic (echo x3) keep loving you (in background)
automatic…
Seriously, I had an advice for you all,
DONT EAT AT SUSHI KING !
Really sucks, Famous doesn't mean that they are good.
I recommend for you all to eat at Sakae Sushi, its even better than this shit.
Tomorrow going off to MV to interview for a new job with Vivian and Wei Jen,
thanks to them both for reserving a slot for me.
Right now, I feel like watching Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind again,
the movie is really beautiful, don't know why,
It leaves me a very very big impression,
It has a magical power than wants you to watch it over and over again.
Too bad I lend the CD to my cousin sister already.

Evan Yo's new song, Be Lonely, Then, very nice ! Likey it !
Last week I walked to 7-11 just to buy RM30 MOL points for Sudden Attack.
Am I really so racun into this game?

It's a land of confusion that we are living, no pain no gain, and no regret living in it.
Regards,
Kelvin
31 Days to go to the ending of this year, to sum it up, I don't really like this year.
I just don't know why, 2009 is definitely not my year at all.
A lot of fucked up things happened, well, shit does happen in life. Anyway, time to change the song for the blog.
Tokio Hotel - Automatic
Automatic (automatic echo x3)
Automatic (echo x3)
You’re automatic and your hearts like an engine
I die with every beat
You’re automatic and your voice is electric
but do I still believe?
It’s automatic every word in your letter
The lie connects the beat
It’s automatic when you say things get better
but they never…
There’s no real love in you
There’s no real love in you
There’s no real love in you
Why do I keep loving you
It’s so automatic calling comes from the crossroad
They come and go like you
It’s automatic watching faces I don’t know
Erase the face from you
It’s automatic
Systematic
So traumatic
You’re automatic
There’s no real love in you
There’s no real love in you
There’s no real love in you
Why do I keep loving you
Automatic (automatic echo x3)
Automatic (echo x3)
Automatic (echo x3)
Automatic (echo x3)
Each step you make
each breath you take
your heart,
your soul,
remote controlled
This life is so sick
You’re automatic to me
There’s no real love in you (in background x2)
There’s no real love in you
There’s no real love in you
There’s no real love in you
There’s no real love in you
There’s no real love in you
why do I keep loving you
automatic (automatic echo x3) there’s no real (in background)
automatic (echo x3) love in you (in background)
automatic (echo x3) why do I (in background)
automatic (echo x3) keep loving you (in background)
automatic…
Seriously, I had an advice for you all,
DONT EAT AT SUSHI KING !
Really sucks, Famous doesn't mean that they are good.
I recommend for you all to eat at Sakae Sushi, its even better than this shit.
Tomorrow going off to MV to interview for a new job with Vivian and Wei Jen,
thanks to them both for reserving a slot for me.
Right now, I feel like watching Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind again,
the movie is really beautiful, don't know why,
It leaves me a very very big impression,
It has a magical power than wants you to watch it over and over again.
Too bad I lend the CD to my cousin sister already.

Evan Yo's new song, Be Lonely, Then, very nice ! Likey it !
Last week I walked to 7-11 just to buy RM30 MOL points for Sudden Attack.
Am I really so racun into this game?

It's a land of confusion that we are living, no pain no gain, and no regret living in it.
'' Actually... I got watch all your movies. ''
-黃渤
(第46屆金馬獎)
-黃渤
(第46屆金馬獎)
Regards,
Kelvin


No comments:
Post a Comment