New Balance 999 ''Feral Creation'', amazingly fantastic.
Lion Head


Peacock


Gray Mouse

Black Crow


I fucking wanna own one pair of Lion and one pair of Peacock, but it costs 600 each if I'm not mistaken.
I think I can't buy them or else my parents will get fucking fucking mad.
I really wanna get my hands on em...
Aww, world is soo unfair,
Bill Gates can just sit on home and shake his leg,
Just 1 day he already got 1 million dollars in his fucking pocket.
And us human gotta work our asses off to earn just a lil bit of money...
WTF !?
Regards,
Kelvin
Lion Head


Peacock


Gray Mouse

Black Crow


I fucking wanna own one pair of Lion and one pair of Peacock, but it costs 600 each if I'm not mistaken.
I think I can't buy them or else my parents will get fucking fucking mad.
I really wanna get my hands on em...
Aww, world is soo unfair,
Bill Gates can just sit on home and shake his leg,
Just 1 day he already got 1 million dollars in his fucking pocket.
And us human gotta work our asses off to earn just a lil bit of money...
WTF !?
'' Let's just say, I go wherever the wind takes me... ''
-Mikado Ryouko
(to-LOVE-ru)
-Mikado Ryouko
(to-LOVE-ru)
Regards,
Kelvin


No comments:
Post a Comment