Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Alice in Deadland

Well, I am going to post some photos in this post, it's been a long long time since the last time I posted photos in my blog thanks to my old craggy phone that doesn't have USB Cord. But before that, I'm going to tell a news too,

I threw my resign letter to my manager in Sushi King, the job is really killing me, some of the colleagues in there are really insane, I mean, maniacs.

Both managers are definitely SOHAIS, and there is this one particular fat malay ass who always act like he is bigger than a manager and simply fuck everyone he doesn't like, this is no big deal though, what makes me angry is that one of the manager, whom is Malay, changed my time table very stupidly, and he still scolded me too.

It's better I quit this job or go find a better job somewhere else, even Vivian also wan to quit already after she just worked for 2 days in there, lol.

Anyway, let's go back to the topics, here are some photos of me and behind-the-scenes of the goddamn Sushi King:

Photobucket
The place where we make our orcha (Green Tea).

Photobucket
From the back view to the entrance into the kitchen.

Photobucket
Dish washing place, that uncle very kind one.

Photobucket
The place where we take our food orders.

Photobucket
The ice-making machine.

Photobucket
Siew Fai.

Photobucket
Vivian making wasabi.

Photobucket
I cried while making it, lol, damn fun.

Photobucket
Foong.

Photobucket
TOLD YOU DONT EAT SUSHI KING !

Photobucket
Me chilling at the stairs after went out from the toilet.

Photobucket
Food Junction of Mid Valley suck dick !

Photobucket
Star of the Night, XD.

Photobucket
Shi Yong chilling.

Photobucket
Goodbye Mid Valley !


Last but not least, an extra photo of VH:

Photobucket


Anyway, now I am addicted into this manga, to-LOVE-ru,

to-LOVE-ru
Photobucket

It's about a normal secondary school student who name is Rito suddenly met with a beautiful alien, Lala, who fall from the sky when he is bathing at his home. While Rito's true love is his classmates Haruna, Lala also falls in love with Rito too. Damn funny and cute manga, since when I became a Love-Story-Manga-Reader, geez...

There is also another manga that I damn addicted but it's now currently on hiatus with just only 23 chapters shown only, I am still waiting for it to release its next chapter, its call Highschool of the Dead.

Highschool of the Dead
Photobucket

A damn gory, action-comedy packed manga. Damn likey it, but it's not really for those below 18 because it once contains a few nude bath scenes of the hot girls, but that's not why I like the manga la, duhzzz.

Try reading these 2 mangas in www.onemanga.com, ITS ADDICTIVE !

Quite a long post, by now I should sign off and start reading the manga, night pals !



'' Not at all, its just, people try not to look at things that they don't want to see. ''
-Hirano Kohta
(Highschool of the Dead)





Regards,

Kelvin

No comments: