Finally, the lists that all of you readers are waiting for (Well, if I still have any loyal readers).
These lists are definitely an annual thing for me to do during the end of every year.
And these lists are what keep me and this blog alive throughout all these years.
For the list of the worst songs of 2012, kindly click HERE to give you a flashback.
These lists are definitely an annual thing for me to do during the end of every year.
And these lists are what keep me and this blog alive throughout all these years.
For the list of the worst songs of 2012, kindly click HERE to give you a flashback.
Firstly, how do I define a bad song?
Well, for me, a bad song is when it is annoying as fuck, repetitive, meaningless, bullshit lyrics that are all about money, bitches, boozes. The 10 songs below are to me the worst songs of this year.
Well, for me, a bad song is when it is annoying as fuck, repetitive, meaningless, bullshit lyrics that are all about money, bitches, boozes. The 10 songs below are to me the worst songs of this year.
So, let's get right to the list shall we?
p/s: This list if solely based on my own personal opinion, if you are mad at me for putting your favourite song here, well fuck you then.
10. One Republic - Love Runs Out
To be honest, this is the first One Republic's song that I've ever hate in my life.
To me this song is a rip-off of Kanye West's Love Lockdown.
To me this song is a rip-off of Kanye West's Love Lockdown.
9. Maroon 5 - Maps
One of the worst if not the worst Maroon 5's song ever.
I felt like all Adam Levine did here was to force a good song out of a mediocre song and trying to be all emotional about it.
8. Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
Taylor Swift, why? I might sound like a nostalgicfag here, but I want the old you back!
7. Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass
Until this very day I still wonder what's so good about this song?
This bitch sings like she is going to die tomorrow or something.
Come on...
Come on...
6. Chris Brown, Lil' Wayne & Tyga - Loyal
YOUNG MOOLAH SHITTY!
5. Katy Perry - This Is How We Do
This song is so fucking annoying.
THIS. IS. HOW. I. FEEL. ABOUT. THIS. SONG.
THIS. IS. HOW. I. FEEL. ABOUT. THIS. SONG.
4. Play N Skillz - Literally I Can't
This song is easily one of the shittiest motherfucking song this year.
But I won't give it the No.1 spot all because I felt like they are taking it as a joke, like a mockery to #Selfie and EDM with that godawful drop.
3. Nicki Minaj - Anaconda
No comment.
2. Avril Lavigne - Hello Kitty
To those who think this song is addictive, nice and cute?
PLEASE GO GET YOUR EARDRUM CHECK!
I mean, what the fuck were you thinking Avril Lavigne?
PLEASE GO GET YOUR EARDRUM CHECK!
I mean, what the fuck were you thinking Avril Lavigne?
And drum rolls to the WORST FUCKING SONG of 2014
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1. Jennifer Lopez & Iggy Azalea - Booty
Well, I wonder what kind of crack were they smoking when they came up with this fucked-up song.
Imagine JLo and Iggy sitting in a room filled with drugs be like:
"Hey Iggy, let's write a song about our big booty kay?"
"Oh my JLo, you are so fucking smart."
And I am sitting in front of the screen doing an around-the-world facepalm to myself.
So, this concludes my list of the top 10 worst songs of this year.
Stay tuned for other lists in the following weeks before the end of this year.
SEE YOU GUYS SOON!
" Big, big booty what you got a big booty. "
-Jennifer Lopez & Iggy Azalea
(Booty)
End.


No comments:
Post a Comment