Monday, December 17, 2012

TOP 10 : The Top 5 Worst Songs of 2012

In order to delay the post of the Top 10 Best Songs of 2012,
here's a starter for all of you.

Below is the list of the Top 5 Worst Songs of 2012 based solely on my opinions,
if somehow your favourite song is in the list, please don't kill me,
I don't meant to offend you.

So, it's been such a long time since I write a ranking post,
and here we are again, lets' go!

5. Nicki Minaj - Stupid Hoe

Actually I was gonna make this song the No.1 Worst Song of this year,
but, this even a song at all in my opinion. So, consider yourself lucky, Nicki Minaj!

4. Justin Bieber - As Long As You Love Me

How can you have a worst song list without including Justin Bieber?
Seriously, and that fucking gay ass Big Sean is in this too, I fucking hate him.

3. Cher Lloyd - Want U Back

Totally garbage. Not a catchy song at all, and that annoying ''Uh!'' sound she made,
makes me wanna tear my skin apart. The only good thing about this song is that she is pretty,
that's all.

2. Future - Turn On The Lights

Hey Future! You can't sing, you can't rap, the whole song you're fucking out of sync!
What the fuck are you doing here? GTFO please!

1. Flo Rida - Whistle

So apparently this dickhead thought he can make this song catchy by doing that whistle sound throughout the video. Well, I fucking hate Flo Rida, he has no talent at all, his only song that I think is good perhaps is ''Low'', other than that, he should just quit sing since all his songs are sampling the other songs.
How original!?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Well, and this concludes my list.
Stay tuned for the Top 10 Songs of 2012 post, it's coming soon!




'' There's a crocodile growing out of that banana! ''
-Monkey D. Luffy
(One Piece)



End.

No comments: