Okay my fellow loyal readers,
another year, another list of the great songs that we've all heard during these 365 days.
All I can say is that, although I'm not really into pop musics these days, but of course I will still listen to them if they are really good.
First of all, let's have some honorable mentions that didn't make it into my list.
First of all, let's have some honorable mentions that didn't make it into my list.
From left to right in no particular order:
Sia - Chandelier
Young the Giant - Mind Over Matter
Tove Lo - Stay High
Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One
Echosmith - Cool Kids
And before I start the countdown, here's some rules that I've applied into how I choose my 10 songs:
-I will include really mainstream EDM tracks into this list if necessary.
-Songs that came out during November or December 2013 and only became fucking popular this year are still eligible for the list.
-Don't worry, my Top ?? EDM Tracks of 2014 is coming soon.
And below are the lists that I've made for the past years, click on the links to check them out!
I just wanna keep this tradition going every end of the year.
Hope I can make it though. :)
So, without further adieu, let's get it on!
10. Pharrell Williams - Happy
The one song that got the whole wide world dancing non-stop! Now this is how you start off a countdown, with HAPPINESS! :D
9. Coldplay & Avicii - A Sky Full Of Stars
A wonderful combination indeed. Coldplay is still so damn awesome after all these years, and with the magical touches by Avicii, this song became an instant hit.
8. Strange Talk - Young Hearts
We're young hearts, look at us go, all we really need is a stereo.
7. The Vamps & Demi Lovato - Somebody To You
Normally I don't dig boybands at all but I gotta give props to this song as it is really fucking addictive. YEAH YOU!
6. John Legend - All Of Me
Hands down the most romantic love song of 2014. No one can beat that soulful voice of John Legend.
5. Ariana Grande - Break Free (ft. Zedd)
I have no words to describe this song. Ariana Grande's great voice, that pretty and cute face, and that Zedd's signature drop at the end. THIS. IS. PERFECT.
4. Clean Bandit - Rather Be (ft. Jess Glynne)
The more I watch this music video, the more I wanna travel to Japan and visit those beautiful places. Those "Lost In Translation" feels are all coming back to me.
3. Duke Dumont - I Got U (ft. Jax Jones)
Definitely the best deep house track of the year, hands down no questions.
And this music video! This goddamn music video!
Don't you just wanna travel around the world?
2. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud
Ed Sheeran is definitely becoming bigger and bigger. This talented ginger I likey.
And this song is so damn lovelyyyyyyyyy.
And the Winner of the No.1 Song of 2014 goes to...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1. Sam Smith - Stay With Me
I have no words to describe this perfect song.
So this concludes my list.
Agree with me or not? Let me know whether in the comment section below or tell me by person in real life or you can even facebook message me if you disagree with me.
Agree with me or not? Let me know whether in the comment section below or tell me by person in real life or you can even facebook message me if you disagree with me.
Preferably hot chicks :P
Two more lists coming before the end of this year, stay tuned guys!
" Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time. "
-Leonardo DiCaprio as Jordan Belfort
(The Wolf of Wall Street)
End.



No comments:
Post a Comment