Just another movie-reviewing post of a film that I've watched yesterday with my buddy Yue.
APOLLO 18

First off, before watching I've already received quite many negative feedbacks about this movie.
Well, for me, this movie is quite okay, not bad nor good either.
One thing that I wanna mention is that the scares in this movie are SUPER FUCKING predictable.
You can sense them coming, so the surprise value in this movie is fully gone.
But the plot overall is okay, nothing new though, just two gays called to do some operation on Moon and they got fucked up there.
Anyway, the characters in this movie are kinda dull. Nothing special and no developments from them at all, but still this is what makes this movie good.
Movie like this doesn't need long introductions or shits about the characters, just show them getting freak out in front of cameras will do.
In conclusion, it's a 6/10.
An average horror movie, but I still prefer Quarantine in this kind of cam-style horror movie.
So... :)
Anyway, I wanna watch Nasi Lemak 2.0!
And here's a superb masterpiece by Queen :D
DON'T STOP ME NOW!
'' 我愿化身为石桥, 受五百年风吹, 日晒, 雨打. ''
-杨紫琼 as 细雨
(剑雨)
-杨紫琼 as 细雨
(剑雨)
End.


No comments:
Post a Comment