Today I would like to talk about the change and the evolution of musics nowadays.
Many people will say that the 70's and the 80's are arguably the best era of music of all time.
Well, because that I wasn't born so early, so I don't really know about the musics back then.
But I do know that there were really some damn fucking epic songs back then.
I will list out some of them so you guys can go check em' out:
Take On Me, Stairway to Heaven, Don't Stop Me Now, Another Brick In The Wall, and many many more of the hits by Michael Jackson and various famous artists.
Anyway, for me I prefer the musics in the early 2000, those are the best in my opinion.
Remember when Linkin Park, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte were some of the rockest bands out there, I simply love their musics.
But since time is passing, world is changing, many of the artists will try to change their style of musics too.
Thus it created negative effects too. Many of the hardcore fans will feel like this ain't the style of their idol anymore and they will become haters and bitch about it.
Just take a look at artists nowadays.
This is one of the great example. Linkin Park went from their nu-metal style into this sort of pop rock style. Anyway, it's okay for me since they didn't went too far. I still love them.
All the artists try to change their looks and try to catch everyone's attention.
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj,
they are some crazy bitches. They are sooo fucking crazy but you just can't stop loving them.
For me, their musics are okay too, at least not some Justine Beaver shits lar.
Finally, here's one thing I need to complain about.
The new Lee Hom song 火力全开, for me it's superrrb annoying.
I mean, it's not bad, it's fucking bad.
I'm just saying my opinion lar, this kind of style really not suit Lee Hom, I don't care whether he copied ''Blow'' by Kesha or not, overall it's a really bad and sucky song.
Sighh...
And so it all comes down to one damn true lyrics of one of the song by Travie McCoy and Adam Levine.
'' Because good music can be so hard to find. ''
-Adam Levine and Travie McCoy
(Stereo Hearts)
End.
Many people will say that the 70's and the 80's are arguably the best era of music of all time.
Well, because that I wasn't born so early, so I don't really know about the musics back then.
But I do know that there were really some damn fucking epic songs back then.
I will list out some of them so you guys can go check em' out:
Take On Me, Stairway to Heaven, Don't Stop Me Now, Another Brick In The Wall, and many many more of the hits by Michael Jackson and various famous artists.
Anyway, for me I prefer the musics in the early 2000, those are the best in my opinion.
Remember when Linkin Park, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte were some of the rockest bands out there, I simply love their musics.
But since time is passing, world is changing, many of the artists will try to change their style of musics too.
Thus it created negative effects too. Many of the hardcore fans will feel like this ain't the style of their idol anymore and they will become haters and bitch about it.
Just take a look at artists nowadays.
This is one of the great example. Linkin Park went from their nu-metal style into this sort of pop rock style. Anyway, it's okay for me since they didn't went too far. I still love them.
All the artists try to change their looks and try to catch everyone's attention.
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj,
they are some crazy bitches. They are sooo fucking crazy but you just can't stop loving them.
For me, their musics are okay too, at least not some Justine Beaver shits lar.
Finally, here's one thing I need to complain about.
The new Lee Hom song 火力全开, for me it's superrrb annoying.
I mean, it's not bad, it's fucking bad.
I'm just saying my opinion lar, this kind of style really not suit Lee Hom, I don't care whether he copied ''Blow'' by Kesha or not, overall it's a really bad and sucky song.
Sighh...
And so it all comes down to one damn true lyrics of one of the song by Travie McCoy and Adam Levine.
'' Because good music can be so hard to find. ''
-Adam Levine and Travie McCoy
(Stereo Hearts)
End.



No comments:
Post a Comment