Hey people!
Well, I'm back from the Melaka 3D2N Trip,
and tbh, it's really really fun!
At least I had fun, quite. :)
Been quite lazy to blog for the past few days,
now only decided to get my lazy ass up and write a few things down here.
Anyway, my holiday still has 2 weeks to go, gotta find some place to go and party if not I really will rot in home.
If you wanna see all the photos that we've taken during the trip, just stalk my Facebook profile, you will be able to see all of em since I am tagged in them.
I realized something...
Until then, keep on partayin!!!
'' Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack in that mother fucker's reflection. ''
-Lady Gaga
(International Artist)
-Lady Gaga
(International Artist)
End.



No comments:
Post a Comment