Saturday, September 24, 2011

To Arthur!

Heyyyy guyss!
Well, yesterday I went to work as one of the crew in the Arthur's Day event at Serdang.
Actually, it's my first time working in this kind of event show so it's been an eye-opening for me at there.

Just cut this short lar, I snake jor my work and went to the front to catch all the performances.
Taio Cruz was just like 10 metres away from me only.
In my opinion, his performance of ''Higher'' is the highlight of the entire night.
Anyway, ended the tiring night with my buddies by suppering outside of my house.

Here are just few of the photos that I took before the show start.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eh, it's been such a long time since I've posted photos in my blog, hahaha!
Last but not least, can't stop listening to 還是要幸福 by Hebe.
She really changed a lot, super mature already, damn likey her.
:)

Awww, so tired of all these shits.




'' 最后, 人鱼公主还是被放逐了. ''
-Hebe
(還是要幸福)




End.

No comments: