Sunday, December 19, 2010

Reuniting the pieces,

Click to enlarge. Credits to my bro.


I miss my friends.
Although sometimes they act like an asshole,
but still I miss them.
Fucking bored while staying at home alone after the end of school days.


It's the year 2006,
I took my first step into this school.
I tried to fit myself into this new environment.
I was a jerk back then. I was a naive kid, I don't know how the fuck to be a good person back then.

After waves and waves of struggles and blockades, I fought myself through these five years.
Causing troubles and shits,
being a dumbass by creating some stupid canteen group,
getting fucked by teachers,
getting fucked by schoolmates,
hmmm, what else?

I do miss those days.

What now?
Everyday at home act like a lifeless ass.
I wanna see the real sunlight, once more.

Will be going back to school soon,
for a photoshoot session.
I'm dead serious.
Wait for my comeback.




'' 一只青蛙, 跳! ''
-My Friends
(Many)




End.

No comments: