2010. Another decade just passed by in the blink of an eye.
Once again this blog is growing and growing,
perhaps to become more mature.
Digging back the old posts, stuffs to look at,
it's really fun.
And it always remind me how much this blog changes.
From a naive and childish little blog into the current white and black page.
Whenever I open up my Mozilla Firefox,
the first page that greeted me is this blog.
In short, www.meandyouforthewin.blogspot.com accompanied me through thick and thin, hot and cold.
I might ask myself,
How's 2010?
Well, it's a pretty decent year.
Oh yeah, the biggest impact in this year is none other than the first time I was actually in a real relationship with a girl.
Ehh, that's the past, shouldn't be talking about it right now.
But some dickheads still talk about it until this very day.
How about school?
Well, I'm glad to say I blended myself well with 5A10, unlike last year.
I'm proud to have those friends alongside me.
Especially those sohais, oh yeah and my Kai Mui and Pui Yee also.
We are going to separate soon.
We might never see each other again after this year.
Exclude LCC because I see that sohai almost everyday.
But still, it's hard to be apart.
Just like you can't separate a Porn Actress from touching a dick.
Ohh, nice metaphor.
And some amazing things happened this year.
Not to mention a few new couple just borned.
Yue, Sean Chern.
I must say that you guys must treat your girls well.
Life is short, appreciate it while you are still clenching your fist onto it.
R.I.P, someone's mother.
Oh yeah, almost forgot.
I am chosen for First Batch in NS.
Mantin, Negeri Sembilan.
Somewhere near Kajang and Seremban.
I know that my grandma will be really really really worry for me,
and because I knew that she won't read this, so,
'' Po Po, don't worry about me, I'll be fine, I'll take care of myself. And do remember to take care of your own body, don't get all too work up. When I'm back from NS, I will take you to eat something NICEY!''
Is it just or the word ''Awesome'' is being used so damn frequently nowadays?
I can see almost every movie, drama, picture, chat, bla bla bla bla bla is using this word.
And if I'm not mistaken, I think Barney from How I Met Your Mother popularize it.
Please remember to credit him :p
Woah this post is getting longer and longer, gotta stop here.
Before I go, listen to Anthony - I'm Sorry That I Loved You.
Good bye guys.
End.
Once again this blog is growing and growing,
perhaps to become more mature.
Digging back the old posts, stuffs to look at,
it's really fun.
And it always remind me how much this blog changes.
From a naive and childish little blog into the current white and black page.
Whenever I open up my Mozilla Firefox,
the first page that greeted me is this blog.
In short, www.meandyouforthewin.blogspot.com accompanied me through thick and thin, hot and cold.
I might ask myself,
How's 2010?
Well, it's a pretty decent year.
Oh yeah, the biggest impact in this year is none other than the first time I was actually in a real relationship with a girl.
Ehh, that's the past, shouldn't be talking about it right now.
But some dickheads still talk about it until this very day.
How about school?
Well, I'm glad to say I blended myself well with 5A10, unlike last year.
I'm proud to have those friends alongside me.
Especially those sohais, oh yeah and my Kai Mui and Pui Yee also.
We are going to separate soon.
We might never see each other again after this year.
Exclude LCC because I see that sohai almost everyday.
But still, it's hard to be apart.
Just like you can't separate a Porn Actress from touching a dick.
Ohh, nice metaphor.
And some amazing things happened this year.
Not to mention a few new couple just borned.
Yue, Sean Chern.
I must say that you guys must treat your girls well.
Life is short, appreciate it while you are still clenching your fist onto it.
R.I.P, someone's mother.
Oh yeah, almost forgot.
I am chosen for First Batch in NS.
Mantin, Negeri Sembilan.
Somewhere near Kajang and Seremban.
I know that my grandma will be really really really worry for me,
and because I knew that she won't read this, so,
'' Po Po, don't worry about me, I'll be fine, I'll take care of myself. And do remember to take care of your own body, don't get all too work up. When I'm back from NS, I will take you to eat something NICEY!''
Is it just or the word ''Awesome'' is being used so damn frequently nowadays?
I can see almost every movie, drama, picture, chat, bla bla bla bla bla is using this word.
And if I'm not mistaken, I think Barney from How I Met Your Mother popularize it.
Please remember to credit him :p
Woah this post is getting longer and longer, gotta stop here.
Before I go, listen to Anthony - I'm Sorry That I Loved You.
Good bye guys.
'' The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning. ''
-Ivy Baker
(Unknown)
-Ivy Baker
(Unknown)
End.



No comments:
Post a Comment