First, an addictive song.
EDC is back baby! This time a collaboration with the only Jay Chou, quite a surprising outcome I must say. I love the lyrics, especially the starting part, EDC sang it with mucho styles.
Anyway, 5 more days to put an end on this year.
What happened this year?
Wanna know? Well, you will have to wait just a few more days,
I will definitely write about it in my blog.
Oh yeah, I'm going to make my blog alive forever.
I mean it. And my target for next year is to write at least 150 posts.
Sounds like a mission impossible to me,
but I will do my best.
Oh my holy, I feel so lifeless nowadays.
Wonder around like an aimless zombie, I need to find me something to do.
Oh fuck wait, I think I already found it.
National Service at Mantin!
:O
Wish me luck!
'' Manu, this is why you do the voodoo, and you do it so well. ''
-Some NBA commentator
(NBA)
-Some NBA commentator
(NBA)
End.



No comments:
Post a Comment