FINALLY SPM IS OVER!!!! HELL YEAHHH!!!
Before that, I lost my IC.
Got scolded, and went to JPN today to make a new one,
Well, just back from Class Party at Shogun, Sunway Pyramid.
Quite a great dinner.
Had Rapunzel after that too,
rated 8/10.
Not bad, unique storyline but still expectable endings.
Just packed all the stuffs for tomorrow Cameron trip.
Just a short update to show that I'm still blogging.
See ya guys few days later, take care and good luck to those whom are still sitting for SPM.
If there is a chance for me, maybe I will turn back the time,
and maybe I will find a new group of friends,
not the some of the people that always take me as a laughing tool and make fun of me.
And think that it is funny, but actually not.
Maybe I made the wrong choice.
Just maybe...
End.
Before that, I lost my IC.
Got scolded, and went to JPN today to make a new one,
Well, just back from Class Party at Shogun, Sunway Pyramid.
Quite a great dinner.
Had Rapunzel after that too,
rated 8/10.
Not bad, unique storyline but still expectable endings.
Just packed all the stuffs for tomorrow Cameron trip.
Just a short update to show that I'm still blogging.
See ya guys few days later, take care and good luck to those whom are still sitting for SPM.
If there is a chance for me, maybe I will turn back the time,
and maybe I will find a new group of friends,
not the some of the people that always take me as a laughing tool and make fun of me.
And think that it is funny, but actually not.
Maybe I made the wrong choice.
Just maybe...
'' 酱的meh? ''
-Lim Chee Chao
(5A8)
-Lim Chee Chao
(5A8)
End.



No comments:
Post a Comment