Sometimes I really can't fucking tahan anymore.
Everytime chat, you all sure will say her name to make fun of me.
At first I'm okay with it.
But then every fucking time also wanna call out her name.
Funny? At first, maybe, but now, still wanna play?
You all won't boring one is it?
It's not I small gas or what,
it's I don't want to hear her name anymore.
You guys all thought it's just a joke and think nothing would happen.
Joke more lar, there are people who secretly hate you guys you know?
You think it's just only a joke right?
I mean, you guys really never think of others feeling one.
You guys call me what fucking types of nickname also can,
I didn't utter a single word.
But I just don't want to hear her name anymore.
Friends for so long, I don't want face to face only.
I'm just ranting about what I'm feeling recently.
If you guys really take me as a friend, then stop.
If still wanna play then,
go and fuck yourselves, and I'm serious.
It's been quite a long time since I've fucked someone in my blog,
feels kinda different.
End.
Everytime chat, you all sure will say her name to make fun of me.
At first I'm okay with it.
But then every fucking time also wanna call out her name.
Funny? At first, maybe, but now, still wanna play?
You all won't boring one is it?
It's not I small gas or what,
it's I don't want to hear her name anymore.
You guys all thought it's just a joke and think nothing would happen.
Joke more lar, there are people who secretly hate you guys you know?
You think it's just only a joke right?
I mean, you guys really never think of others feeling one.
You guys call me what fucking types of nickname also can,
I didn't utter a single word.
But I just don't want to hear her name anymore.
Friends for so long, I don't want face to face only.
I'm just ranting about what I'm feeling recently.
If you guys really take me as a friend, then stop.
If still wanna play then,
go and fuck yourselves, and I'm serious.
It's been quite a long time since I've fucked someone in my blog,
feels kinda different.
'' None. ''
-None
(None)
-None
(None)
End.



No comments:
Post a Comment