
Well, tonight went to Mid Valley to catch the movie The Wedding Game 大喜事, a very funny movie starred by Fann Wong, Lee Min Soon and taiwanese Chen Jian Zhou ( Hei Ren ) and I think its definitely better than All's Well End's Well, I gave it a rating 4 / 5.
Well, the plot is better, I watched it with my family again... I liked the part where the fat Malay lady squeezed the skinny Malay guy, darn hilarious and also the last part where Lee Min Soon chased Fann Wong with an old motorbike... Funny scene.
By the way, thursday going to Pepsi's house to celebrate new year party... Wish me good luck with my gambling skills...
Oh yeah, my brother and his GF brought their little puppy to my house, IT'S A POODLE !!! He darn cute lar !! His name is Nugget, will post some of his photos soon, got to go, bye !
Regards,
Kelvin


No comments:
Post a Comment