Make this short...
I changed into 4A10, that's my decision, and I am glad to be in that class.....
Few reasons for me to change,
First I dont want Bio, Second I need account to help me know the basics of Business and Marketing, Third is I got quite many friends there, last but not least, she's in the class =.=...
Wish me Good Luck...
Sorry to my fellow friends in 4A11 that I got to go, I'll miss you all, JerMin, JiunHow, Yue, TeSheng, YuRong, Rin, Mel, Zyen, Kar Kit and a lot more....
Wish you all good luck too...
Have a new LIFE !!!!
Regards,
KeLVinZ
I changed into 4A10, that's my decision, and I am glad to be in that class.....
Few reasons for me to change,
First I dont want Bio, Second I need account to help me know the basics of Business and Marketing, Third is I got quite many friends there, last but not least, she's in the class =.=...
Wish me Good Luck...
Sorry to my fellow friends in 4A11 that I got to go, I'll miss you all, JerMin, JiunHow, Yue, TeSheng, YuRong, Rin, Mel, Zyen, Kar Kit and a lot more....
Wish you all good luck too...
Have a new LIFE !!!!
Regards,
KeLVinZ


No comments:
Post a Comment