Monday, January 5, 2009

Form 4 !?

Well, back to school again....

So nervous when waiting for the class list....

Man, 4A12 all those pro girls pro guys, then follow by 4A11....

And my name was CALLED !!! At first I was quite surprised, cause I only scored 3A and I get to enter the 2nd best class in the school, pure science.

Faster see got wat friends, LOL !!! Many, sohai JerMinz is with me ! JiunHow, YuRong, Deon ! KarKit, WenShen, YUE ! TeSheng, Ryan...

RIN WITH ME ALSO !!! Zyen and Mel my 2 sun oso same... quite happy, very nice class....sit with sohai YuRong...

''She'' study 4A10..... Haaaizh, she said she wan switch class with one of our student, so she can come 4A11, but don't know can or not...

Anyway, form 4 is a NEW YEAR !!! Wish every students good luck...oh yeah, our Chemistry teacher is a psychopath.


Regards,

KeLVinZ

No comments: