Well, 1 week of holiday, will go to quite many places, planned to go ''bai nian'' with friends.... Grab some money... And hope this year de angpau money can reach RM500++ =.=....
This few days my mood not good la... too many shits happened, and also one of the biggest shit happened yesterday....
But I'm not gonna talk about it, this post, I will show you guys 2 of my primary school pichas !!!
These 2 pics are taken when we are 11 years old, standard 5 and ITS MY BIRTHDAY PARTY !!!!
From left to right: Ken Seng, Zi Seng, Me, Pepsi (face got blocked), Kah Kit, Chan Chung and Hao Shen...
Nice pics ya??? Haha, well, what happened for this few days, I will try to forget it, even though I lost my confidence, I still gotta make it through... Live your life !!!
Thats all for me.... last but not least, another Happy CNY wish from me to you all !!!!
Regards,
KeLVin


No comments:
Post a Comment