Imagine 5 zeus at the Sentinel fountain, all with lv3 ulti Thundergod's Wrath learned....

Then , the big zeus says: '' Kay dudes, I count 3 2 1, we all cast ulti together, let our enemies taste the power of the lord of olympia...''
Zeus 2: ''okay~''
Zeus 3: '' piece of cake !''
Zeus 4:'' lets do it''
Zeus 5:''i feel u..man''
Big zeus:'' okay, 3....2......1....''

Then...
Only silence is left....
....................
Zeus 3:'' Woi, cast la....why no cast?''
Zeus 2:''swt...why all no cast?''
Zeus 4:'' wat happened????''
Zeus 5:'' this question shuld b i ask u all de...why no cast?''
Big zeus:'' I wanna be the last one to cast...=.=''
Morale of the dota story, everytime wait for last hit for gold and score.....
Kelvin Ooi's Theory
Regards,
KELVINZ

Then , the big zeus says: '' Kay dudes, I count 3 2 1, we all cast ulti together, let our enemies taste the power of the lord of olympia...''
Zeus 2: ''okay~''
Zeus 3: '' piece of cake !''
Zeus 4:'' lets do it''
Zeus 5:''i feel u..man''
Big zeus:'' okay, 3....2......1....''

Then...
Only silence is left....
....................
Zeus 3:'' Woi, cast la....why no cast?''
Zeus 2:''swt...why all no cast?''
Zeus 4:'' wat happened????''
Zeus 5:'' this question shuld b i ask u all de...why no cast?''
Big zeus:'' I wanna be the last one to cast...=.=''
Morale of the dota story, everytime wait for last hit for gold and score.....
Kelvin Ooi's Theory
Regards,
KELVINZ


No comments:
Post a Comment