Yeah, I'm 21 and I still blog, about Pokemons.
I am always a huge fan of Pokemon and the only thing that I am feeling ashamed right now is that I didn't have the chance to play the latest Pokemon X and Y. Since I don't have a Nintendo 3DS, and there are still no sights of cracked emulators and ROMs, I guess I just have to wait patiently for a few more years for this to happen.
I am always a huge fan of Pokemon and the only thing that I am feeling ashamed right now is that I didn't have the chance to play the latest Pokemon X and Y. Since I don't have a Nintendo 3DS, and there are still no sights of cracked emulators and ROMs, I guess I just have to wait patiently for a few more years for this to happen.
Once again here's another list of my Top 10 Favourite Pokemons, and this time its from the Hoenn Region, almost everyone's childhood. I can say that Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald are the versions that most of us have played, and those were the good ol' days.
Same as the two previous posts that you can find here in case you missed out:
There are rules that I've implemented to my choices of the Pokemons, the rules are below:
-I will only pick the final evolution or that single Pokemon, I won't put Pokemon that aren't fully evolved into the list.
-I will only pick the final evolution or that single Pokemon, I won't put Pokemon that aren't fully evolved into the list.
-No legendaries, fuck no.
Okay, so, let the countdown begins!
10. Ludicolo
After watching Chuggaaconroy's Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, I've started to pay more attention to this Water/Grass sombrero-wearing weird-looking Pokemon. Ludicolo is here to wreck shit up!
9. Milotic
Do you believe in fairy tale? Milotic is like the female version of Gyarados. Evolved from the ugly-looking Feebas, they definitely doesn't look the same. The only difference is that Feebas is so fucking hard to find and catch!
8. Aggron
Motherfucking Aggron, so badass, and so slowwwwww. Aggron is one of the first six starters of my first Pokemon Ruby playthrough. But its speed is so damn slow it makes me wanna rip my hair off.
7. Altaria
Well, Gen 3 sure has its fair share of Dragon Pokemons. And Altaria is one of them. I remember first facing against the Gym Leader Winona in the amazing Fortree City and she sent out this motherfucking fluffy bird. I tried using Electric moves on it and I was like "WHY THE FUCK THIS BIRD IS NOT WEAK AGAINST ELECTRIC?" Ohhh all these memories.
6. Salamence
I know I know, you guys saw this coming. Salamence is definitely a popular pick when it comes to everyone's favourite pokemons of the 3rd Generation. It is yet another Dragon/Flying Pokemon, and look at it, it is just exerting sheer badass-ness.
5. Absol
Well, I never know about how strong this Pokemon it until I watch the Let's Play by Chuggaaconroy. According to the PokeDex, it is known as the Disaster Pokemon because whenever Absol appears, bad things are going to happen. Now that's badass.
4. Blaziken
I hereby announce Blaziken is the most mainstream Pokemon of the 3rd Generation. Don't lie, all of you picked Torchic as your starter right?
3. Flygon
Based on my opinion, Flygon is definitely the weakest Dragon Pokemon out of all the others in the 3rd Generation. But still, I wanna say thank you for serving me as a trustworthy companion during my Pokemon Black adventure.
2. Gardevoir
If your team doesn't has a Gardevoir in it, then you are not a player of the 3rd Generation. Everyone has their own Gardevoir, this is a universal rule, DON'T FUCKING BREAK IT!
And the NO.1 spot goes to...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1. META-FUCKING-GROSS!
Seriously, you can't get anymore awesome and badass than Metagross.
It has its own Facebook page, its own devoted fanbase.
Everything about Metagross is just awesome.
The only downside about it was that why you can only obtain it after finishing the storyline of the game?
WHY? I wanna wreck shit up with a Metagross during my first playthrough.
So ladies and gentlemen, prepare your anus, because METAGROSS is coming to town!
It has its own Facebook page, its own devoted fanbase.
Everything about Metagross is just awesome.
The only downside about it was that why you can only obtain it after finishing the storyline of the game?
WHY? I wanna wreck shit up with a Metagross during my first playthrough.
So ladies and gentlemen, prepare your anus, because METAGROSS is coming to town!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
That concludes my list.
Agree or disagree?
Agree or disagree?
Well, everyone has their own fair share of opinion.
Until then, keep following my blog and see you guys next time.
" If I get reincarnated.... I wanna become a clam. "
-Monkey D. Luffy
(One Piece)
End.












No comments:
Post a Comment