Hey readers!
Well, since it's more than a month after my last update, I guess its time to do another movie review again.
This time, I'm going for the big one.
Godzilla
Review Title: Let Them Fight
After waiting for such a long time, I can definitely say that this movie doesn't disappoint me at all.
If you are looking for a movie that gives you fantastic-storytelling and great character development, no, this is not what you are looking for. But if you want an insanely-epic and heart-pumping monster movie, this is perhaps one of the best, if not the best monster movie for you.
The main character of this movie is Godzilla itself as it is a fucking beast, tearing shits apart and his enemies, the MUTOs are developed believably and logically too. Best part was when Godzilla used his signature Atomic Breathe, epicness was flowing through my veins during that very moment.
I have to give a nod to the director Gareth Edwards for setting the right standards and letting Godzilla played out like how it truly was. I'm not a big Godzilla fan, but at least I knew some facts about Godzilla and how it works, so the 1998's version by Roland Emmerich is nothing compared to this because that Godzilla looks like pussy comparing with this.
As expected, the CGI in this movie is superb. So much better than Transformers and Pacific Rim combined.
From the first Godzilla movie from Japan in 1954 until 2014, we have come a long way.
Rating : 9/10
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, nothing really special happened recently.
Just came back from Penang Island Trip with my bros.
Just came back from Penang Island Trip with my bros.
It was really fun and the foods there are amazing as usual.
Oh yeah, a new semester is starting soon.
Gotta buckle up! :)
Before I sign off, here's an awesome track to listen.
Wooooo!
The arrogance of men is thinking nature is in their control and not the other way around.
Let them fight. "
-Ken Watanabe as Ichiro Serizawa
End.



No comments:
Post a Comment