Sunday, January 26, 2014

TOP 10 : My Top 10 Favourite Pokemons in Johto (Gen 2) / FIRST POST OF 2014!

Good lord, it's almost the end of January 2014 and here it is, my first post of this year.
Finally have the mood to write it now, and once again it's a ranking post, I just enjoy ranking things so much since I am a big fan of those ranking videos on YouTube.

One day I will definitely rank my 10 favourite YouTube channels for sure.
By the way, here's my list of the 10 favourite Pokemons in Johto region, meaning the 2nd gen Pokemons that are in Pokemon Gold and Silver.

Here's the rules on how I will pick the Pokemons, same as the last post:
-I will only pick the final evolution or that single Pokemon, I won't put Pokemon that aren't fully evolved into the list.
-No legendaries, fuck no.

And here is the link to the previous Top 10 post on the Pokemons in Kanto Region.
http://meandyouforthewin.blogspot.com/2013/04/top-10-my-favourite-top-10-pokemons-in.html

Well, without further adieu, let's begin and GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!


10. Sudowoodo
 This rock tree thingy is one of the first Pokemon that have accompanied me to the Elite Four the first time I got my hands on Pokemon Gold. Gotta give this guy a little credit.


9. Ampharos
I'm pretty sure that everyone who plays Pokemon Gold/Silver will definitely have this sheep/giraffe thingy in their team. The first Electric Pokemon that you can encounter in the game and everyone will definitely catch it for sure.


8. Lanturn
Nothing could go wrong with a Water/Electric type Pokemon right?


7. Crobat
Forget about Zubat, Crobat is a fucking beast. One of the fastest Pokemon ever existed, look at the Pikachu smiling so happily because they are flying so fucking fast.


6. Espeon
There have never been an Eeveelution that's so amazing except Espeon.
Probably everyone's favourite Psychic Pokemon for sure.
Dat glow...


5. Typhlosion
When we were kids, we have always picked the Fire Starter Pokemon and Typhlosion is definitely one of them. A fucking beast for sure. 


4. Noctowl
A lot of people neglected Noctowl as their primary Flying Pokemon. Yes, it has weak stats, but I feel like having a Noctowl is like having a trustworthy companion. Noctowl will always have that special place in my heart, thank you buddy.


3. Heracross
A Bug/Fighting Pokemon, a beetle, and it's way better than Pinsir?
Count me the fuck in!


2. Tyranitar
The pseudo-legendary Pokemon of the 2nd generation.
GO TYRANT OR GO HOME!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

1. Kingdra
Kingdra will forever be the best Water Pokemon ever. Solid stats, no weaknesses except Dragon moves. This seahorse right here is a straight-up beast. The only downside about it is that you need to trade Seadra holding a Dragon Scale in order to get him. Otherwise, it will wreck all the shit up.


-------------------------------------------------------------

So guys, this is my first post of 2014.
More posts will be coming soon and stay tuned.

Oh yeah, Happy Chinese New Year in advance!
GONG XI FATT CHAI!





'' As far as the music culture goes, EDM is the one who will accept the outliers, 
the ones who get bullied, the ones who feel like they may not quite fit in. 
This community is exceptional in its ability to bond all types together, 
and I'm not exaggerating when I say it saves lives. 
Our audiences are intelligent and kind, discriminating only in regards which sound they like the best. 
Our audiences is unprecedented in their drive to proactively support each other. "
-Kaskade
(Famous DJ)






End.

No comments: