Well, as you can see,
I've made a new series of post named The TOP 10 Countdowns.
If you are a follower of my blog, you will know that I love counting down all my favourite things, so I've decided to make a series out of it, and also,
you guys can find my old Top 10 posts by clicking the labels right below this post,
by doing so you will be able to look back to all my old posts that I've once counted down.
Back to the topic,
I guess many of you know that I'm a fucking Pokemon maniac.
I don't care how old am I? As long as I'm living, I'm never too fucking old for Pokemon, never.
Speaking of Pokemon, Pokemon X and Y is releasing soon! Fuck yes!
Okay, now let's countdown my Top 10 favourite Pokemons from Generation 1, which is the Kanto Region.
Oh yeah, but before that, let me add a few rules when I'm counting down Pokemon:
-I will only pick the final evolution or that single Pokemon, I won't put Pokemon that aren't fully evolved into the list.
-No legendaries, fuck no.
When we come to Pokemon, Generation 1 is what all of us had played before.
It's unforgettable childhood, I think all of us still remembered the time when we picked up our GameBoy and inserted the cartridge in.
Deciding which starter to choose is definitely one of the toughest decision that we have to make during a kid.
In other words, Pokemon R/B/G/Y is fucking nostalgic, along with the 151 Pokemons,
here is my Top 10.
10. Gengar
Gengar is a ghost Pokemon. Rumour has it that it is the shadow of Clefable, which is pretty creepy I must say.
9. Magmar
A Pokemon that is made up of lava? Count me in!
8. Pidgeot
I bet 90% of the people that are reading is, their first Flying Pokemon is this badass bird right here.
Well, when I grew up I only realized that it fucking sucks. But still, it accompanied me through thick and thin though.
7. Magneton
A fucking Magneton consists of three Magnemites, and it's pure awesomeness!
6. Snorlax
Look at that cute ''little'' furry bastard! I would like to take a nap on top of its body. :)
5. Poliwrath
During Generation 1, most Pokemons and their stats are not yet balanced, which makes Poliwrath not so famous because its stats are terribly low. But a fighting frog? Count me in again!
4. Gyarados
Gyarados is incredibly strong in Generation 1. You ask me why? Time for a short lesson.
As you can see, during Gen 1 there are no Special Attack stats, leaving only Attack stats.
The Attack stats of Gyarados is fucking high so all special attacks like Surf and Hydro Pump used by Gyarados during Gen 1 it is fucking strong.
But after Gen 2, they decided to add in a Special Attack stats, and the bad news is that Gyarados doesn't have good physical attack moves, making him pretty weak.
3. Arcanine
Just finished Pokemon Black 2 using this badass motherfucker.
All the stats of Arcanine is extremely high, almost making it matching up to Dragonnite, but then, the downside is that it can only learn good moves when it was Growlithe, so you can't use a Fire Stone on him unless it learns good moves.
2. Charizard
My childhood, right there, grilling marshmallow.
1. Lapras
I've always wanted a Lapras to take me everywhere. Growing up as a kid, Lapras is always my favourite Water/Ice Pokemon, and till this day, it still is, making it my No.1 most-favourited Pokemon in the Kanto Region!
And that concludes my list, soon I will make more Top 10 Pokemons list of Generation 2-5, stay tuned guys!
Hope you guys like it :)
End.
I've made a new series of post named The TOP 10 Countdowns.
If you are a follower of my blog, you will know that I love counting down all my favourite things, so I've decided to make a series out of it, and also,
you guys can find my old Top 10 posts by clicking the labels right below this post,
Back to the topic,
I guess many of you know that I'm a fucking Pokemon maniac.
I don't care how old am I? As long as I'm living, I'm never too fucking old for Pokemon, never.
Speaking of Pokemon, Pokemon X and Y is releasing soon! Fuck yes!
Okay, now let's countdown my Top 10 favourite Pokemons from Generation 1, which is the Kanto Region.
Oh yeah, but before that, let me add a few rules when I'm counting down Pokemon:
-I will only pick the final evolution or that single Pokemon, I won't put Pokemon that aren't fully evolved into the list.
-No legendaries, fuck no.
When we come to Pokemon, Generation 1 is what all of us had played before.
It's unforgettable childhood, I think all of us still remembered the time when we picked up our GameBoy and inserted the cartridge in.
Deciding which starter to choose is definitely one of the toughest decision that we have to make during a kid.
In other words, Pokemon R/B/G/Y is fucking nostalgic, along with the 151 Pokemons,
here is my Top 10.
10. Gengar
Gengar is a ghost Pokemon. Rumour has it that it is the shadow of Clefable, which is pretty creepy I must say.
9. Magmar
A Pokemon that is made up of lava? Count me in!
8. Pidgeot
I bet 90% of the people that are reading is, their first Flying Pokemon is this badass bird right here.
Well, when I grew up I only realized that it fucking sucks. But still, it accompanied me through thick and thin though.
7. Magneton
A fucking Magneton consists of three Magnemites, and it's pure awesomeness!
6. Snorlax
Look at that cute ''little'' furry bastard! I would like to take a nap on top of its body. :)
5. Poliwrath
During Generation 1, most Pokemons and their stats are not yet balanced, which makes Poliwrath not so famous because its stats are terribly low. But a fighting frog? Count me in again!
4. Gyarados
Gyarados is incredibly strong in Generation 1. You ask me why? Time for a short lesson.
As you can see, during Gen 1 there are no Special Attack stats, leaving only Attack stats.
The Attack stats of Gyarados is fucking high so all special attacks like Surf and Hydro Pump used by Gyarados during Gen 1 it is fucking strong.
But after Gen 2, they decided to add in a Special Attack stats, and the bad news is that Gyarados doesn't have good physical attack moves, making him pretty weak.
3. Arcanine
Just finished Pokemon Black 2 using this badass motherfucker.
All the stats of Arcanine is extremely high, almost making it matching up to Dragonnite, but then, the downside is that it can only learn good moves when it was Growlithe, so you can't use a Fire Stone on him unless it learns good moves.
2. Charizard
My childhood, right there, grilling marshmallow.
1. Lapras
I've always wanted a Lapras to take me everywhere. Growing up as a kid, Lapras is always my favourite Water/Ice Pokemon, and till this day, it still is, making it my No.1 most-favourited Pokemon in the Kanto Region!
And that concludes my list, soon I will make more Top 10 Pokemons list of Generation 2-5, stay tuned guys!
Hope you guys like it :)
'' By being with Pokémon, humans can continue toward new horizons. By being with humans, Pokémon can exhibit their true power. ''
-N
(Pokemon Black and White 2)
End.












No comments:
Post a Comment