Please take note this list might differ from others because obviously I didn't watch all the movies from 2013, even some popular ones. So, if your favorite movie is not on this list, then please remember this ya.
Well, let's get started shall we?
Well, let's get started shall we?
10. Man Of Steel
Example of an over-hyped and over-budget movie. I actually even considered not putting this on this list. But to give Christopher Nolan credits, here it is, sitting in the 10th spot.
9. Pacific Rim
A pretty good action flick I must say. Big robots fighting big monsters, nothing could go wrong right?
Damn, that reminds me of Transformers 2, yea, that went wrong.
Damn, that reminds me of Transformers 2, yea, that went wrong.
8. Iron Man 3
Personally, I'm not really a big fan of Iron Man. But this is definitely one of the best superhero movie of the year. Robert Downey Jr. is as excellent as always, and Gwyneth Paltrow, oh yeah she's pretty. Overall a very enjoyable film, and that fucking Mandarin, hahahaha!
7. World War Z
Fast-as-shit zombies, stack-and-pile zombies, gruesome zombies, that is why this movie is so awesome.
I've always doubted this movie, looks like any other over-budget and over-effect movie. Turns out it's pretty decent. A little bit of unexpected plot, good turning point of the story line and great acting by who else, Brad Pitt of cause.
6. The Lone Ranger
A pretty underrated movie of this year. Many people were telling me that this movie sucked. But I think it's pretty good. Johnny Depp never ceases to amaze us with his wonderful acting and the overall movie is hilarious and great. I really enjoyed this movie.
5. Kick-Ass 2
Chloe Grace Moretz, Chloe Grace Moretz, Chloe Grace Moretz, Chloe Grace Moretz, Chloe Grace Moretz, Chloe Grace Moretz, Chloe Grace Moretz!
Well, the first Kick-Ass was already a damn good comedy/action flick and now you add Jim Carrey into it, oh yeah now this is a fucking good movie. Last but not least, Chloe Grace Moretz please!
4. Fast and Furious 6
The Fast and Furious series is definitely heading towards the correct direction. With Justin Lin as the new director since the previous episodes (excluding Tokyo Drift), it has grown into one of the most epic franchise in the recent years.
To sum up this movie, it is jaw-dropping, blood-pumping, fast-racing, gun-blazing, aeroplane-jumping, highway-jumping, anywhere-jumping good! Yea, some scenes were too fake, but still it has earned a place in all of our hearts. R.I.P Paul Walker.
3. This Is The End
A movie that was meant to enjoy and not taken seriously. And prepare to laugh your ass off. If you still haven't seen this, go and download it now!
2. Gravity
Gravity is definitely the break-through film this year. With excellent and creative camera-works and Oscar-worthy performance by Sandra Bullock, it's definitely one of many's favourite selection of No.1 movie of this year. To check out my full review of this movie, click HERE.
And the No.1 movie of the year goes to...
(drum rolls)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1. The Hobbit 2: The Desolation of Smaug
Seriously, were you guys expecting something else?
This movie is already a masterpiece, all-round perfect movie.
Great music-score, epic and beautiful scenery (well have to include this one because the places are just too damn beautiful), nice storyline (based on the book of course), a group of adorable dwarfs and more and more.
Well, all the beautiful memories of Lord the of Rings are coming back, damn I'm gonna cry.
Why do I have to wait a year for the sequel? Damn, December of 2014 comes faster please!
That concludes my list, now all I have left is the list of Top 15 EDM Tracks of 2013.
Stay tuned guys.
Oh yeah, Happy Christmas and Happy New Year guys.A great year has passed, and may the next year be even better of the all of us.
:)
'' Saruman believes it is only great power that can hold evil in check, but that is not what I have found.
I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay...
Small acts of kindness and love.
Why Bilbo Baggins? That's because I am afraid and he gives me courage. ''
-Ian McKellen as Gandalf
(The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey)
End.












No comments:
Post a Comment