Beauty #6
Dianna Agron
Well, I'm not a fan of Glee, but I think no one can disagree with me that Dianna Agron is superbly beautiful in that show.
Imagining her in the cheerleader costume is like holy shit!
Imagining her in the cheerleader costume is like holy shit!
Once again she's still a young actress, and has a long road ahead in her career.
Let's just wish her all the best.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way, finished watching Gravity two days ago with my girl.
As a super-movie-maniac myself, after seeing a lot of great reviews about this movie, of cause I won't waste even a single chance to go and watch and know about what's so great about this movie.
And here's my review of Gravity.
By saying that this is one of this year's top film, I can go with that.
Anyone remembers the famous tagline from the movie Alien?
Anyone remembers the famous tagline from the movie Alien?
''In space, no one can hear you scream.''
Well, that tagline goes really well in this movie.
First of all, this movie gives off a very authentic feeling of Space. Oscar-winners Sandra Bullock and George Clooney gave off a superb performance, especially Sandra Bullock, people are saying that her performance in here will win her another Oscar.
The darkness of the vast galaxy, imagine yourself wandering aimlessly in that place, you wouldn't want that to happen.
The camera-work is fantastic, it makes you dizzy but yet it makes you feel like you are there, inside the perspective of an astronaut. It's a weird yet awesome feelings.
If you are a casual movie go-er, you will find that this movie doesn't suit your taste at all because it focuses on more the story-telling, the dialogue especially, I love the dialogues in this movie, the interaction between Bullock and Clooney is really fun to watch.
One of the purpose of this movie is to give you the claustrophobic feeling of being in Space, it keeps you on the edge of your seat and you will find yourself going through one hell of a ride.
I may not say this is a masterpiece, but it's certainly a great movie this year.
Be sure to watch it!
Rated : 8.5/10
And if you forgot how I rate the movies, you can always refer back to this post:
Until then, keep on reading my blog.
'' I’m going to die today… I know, I know, everyone dies; not everyone knows the day. ''
-Sandra Bullock as Dr. Ryan Stone
(Gravity)
End.







No comments:
Post a Comment