I'M BACK!
Tomorrow is the last day of my final examination.
I know I've been very lazy, abandoning the ''A Beauty A Week'' project.
By the way, a quick announcement.
---COMING SOON---
By the way, a quick announcement.
---COMING SOON---
My List of Top 10 Movies of the Year
My List of Top 10 Songs of the Year
My List of Top 15 EDM Tracks of the Year
All with epic proportions.
Stay tuned.
'' I know what you're thinkin': angry, black captain.
Well guess what? I'm black, and I worked my ASS off to be the captain.
And sometimes, I get a little angry, so suck a dick! ''
Well guess what? I'm black, and I worked my ASS off to be the captain.
And sometimes, I get a little angry, so suck a dick! ''
-Ice Cube as Captain Dickson
(21 Jump Street)
End.


No comments:
Post a Comment