Hari ini saya pergi ke KLCC tengok wayang dengan girl saya.
Sebenarnya mau tengok tengok itu sales Fred Perry punya, tapi 50% semua sudah jual habis la, tinggal yang 20-40% sahaja dan sangat mahal la, akhirnya saya tidak ada beli.
Kami pergi tengok wayang The Amazing Spider-Man.
Well, let's go back to english for a while.
Seriously, when we heard about remakes in movies, most of us will be like,
''Yucks, another remake?''
To be honest, this is actually a pretty good one.
The storyline is accessible, it's comedic and action-packed at the same time,
and I think most girls will fall in love with Andrew Garfield while the boys will dig Emma Stone for sure.
and I think most girls will fall in love with Andrew Garfield while the boys will dig Emma Stone for sure.
Although it's not on par with The Dark Knight, but still, it's a damn good superhero movie and I would like to see another sequel of it.
Just be sure to sit through the end of the first credit scenes after finishing the movie.
Just be sure to sit through the end of the first credit scenes after finishing the movie.
Rated: 8/10
Selepas itu, kami pergi makan thai food.
Ermmm, boleh tahan la tapi mahal sangat, aduhhhh!
Aiks, esok kelas pagi, saya mau pergi tidur la, selamat malam rakan-rakan saya.
:)
Once in a while use B.M to blog is quite fun also one, hahas.
Last but not least, here is the link to the blog post that I first used Bahasa Melayu blog,
walao, super reminiscence ah!
http://meandyouforthewin.blogspot.com/2010/11/sila-baca.html
Bye bye guys!
Last but not least, here is the link to the blog post that I first used Bahasa Melayu blog,
walao, super reminiscence ah!
http://meandyouforthewin.blogspot.com/2010/11/sila-baca.html
Bye bye guys!
'' Peperiksaan hari ini sangat susah sehingga sangat cucuk. ''
-Kelvin Ooi
(Blog Owner)
End.



No comments:
Post a Comment