Wednesday, July 18, 2012

TOP 10 : My Top 10 Favourite Dubstep/Electro/DnB/Hardstyle Songs

It's been such a long time since I last made a post about my favourite top 10 shits.
Since I have nothing better to do, here is a list of my Top 10 Favourite Dubstep/Electro/DnB/Hardstyle songs so far.

Let the songs do the talking, here we go!


10. Skrillex - Right In


9. S-Factor ft. Seraina - Play


8. Deadmau5 - Raise Your Weapon


7. Headhunterz - Dragonborn


6. Tantrum Desire - Reach

5. Knife Party - Internet Friends


4. Krewella - Killin' It

3. Delta Heavy - Demons

2. Benny Benassi ft. Gary Go - Cinema (Skrillex Remix)

1. Pendulum - Witchcraft (Rob Swire's Drumstep Remix)


And that concludes my list.
Dafuq, now I remembered that last year I said that I will write more than 150 posts during this year, but now, because of my laziness, it's all gone.

Final exam coming soon next month, still fooling around, yayyy!
Motivation to study...
Annnnd it's GOONNEEEEEE!

Be sure to follow my Twitter:
Until then, keep on checking in :)






'' That's what. ''
-She
(Unknown)





End.

No comments: