Grand Slam!
Recently I've been really busy, well, not really,
should be I've been really lazy about updating my blog thingy.
I know I should be punish for this as I promised before I will keep on blogging until I die,
ummm, yes I will keep on blogging but not so frequently for now.
should be I've been really lazy about updating my blog thingy.
I know I should be punish for this as I promised before I will keep on blogging until I die,
ummm, yes I will keep on blogging but not so frequently for now.
Sorry for that and please do not blame me for my laziness :(
Just had Jogoya with my fellow secondary mates few days ago, to be honest, not really good.
Yes, they do served a large variety of foods up there but all of them were just so-so, the only good things about Jogoya is that they have New Zealand and Haagen-Dazs, simply heaven for the girls.
:p
:p
Well, not much to say for now, see ya guys next time.
Oh yeah, follow my Twitter will ya:
https://twitter.com/KelvinOoooi
Everyday I'm 9gagging!
'' I'd rather be hated for who I am, than be loved for who I'm not. ''
-Kurt Cobain
(Nirvana)
End.




No comments:
Post a Comment